Top Tips for Video Creation

BenW

Trustworthy Member
you guys gave me my video opinion which was rejected due to copyright, but this is my music and video. Feel like stopping.
It is beautiful there. Did you make the music yourself? Sounds really great!

Ephygeze

As most of you know, I take my Rumble channel quite seriously. I approach video creation like a job in many ways and that has meant that it also pays like a job for me. Being able to work from home is an advantage now more than ever.
One of the best things that I ever did was to take a serious approach to storing and organizing my videos. I have a a lineup of data banks on my desk that total more than 35TB of storage space. I fill about one per year because a lot of what I record is 4K and I don't throw much footage away.
I organize in folders and I name all video files with something that makes sense for when I want to search the storage device a year or two later.
For me, many videos are animal related so whatever appears in the video, along with the behaviour will usually appear in the file name. I might add "smooth footage" or "best" to the name of videos that are particularly desirable.
Example: Reef shark eating scraps, best, Belize
If it's not worth sorting through, I leave it in an unsorted and unnamed folder. I might get to it later. But I don't leave much unnamed.
This has made things much easier when I suddenly get inspiration for a video and want to access the footage or simply to explore for footage I've completely forgotten I even had. Imagine how easy it is if some of your old videos suddenly seem relevant and you go looking for them.
I speak with other content creators regularly. Some have told me they are out of new footage. Others have told me that they cannot get out to record anything. I didn't realize the irony in my words, but I've often said I could edit what I have every day for a year or more if I was ever locked in the house.
Storing your videos in this manner takes a little extra time, but why put that valuable footage in a spot where you'll never be able to find it and cash in on the value?
If you ever retire, lose your job, sustain an injury, or find yourself in a global pandemic, that's the time that you can start sorting through your footage and join those who work from home.
This is a great time to organize your old files and name them. You'll likely find something to smile about and something to upload while you're doing it. And you'll save time later when you need it.

What is YOUR top tip and best advice to share with the Rumble community??
Thankyou for sharing your experience it means a lot to a new people like me to Rumble, hope i do more in the future learning and updating myself.
Thanks

Tuan1987

It is beautiful there. Did you make the music yourself? Sounds really great!
my video is still being rejected for a copyright reason, I'm really sad because the video review team gave the wrong and very unreasonable reason for my video

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
my video is still being rejected for a copyright reason, I'm really sad because the video review team gave the wrong and very unreasonable reason for my video
Check your emails for the explanation and ask support for clarification, if it does not make sense. Users here in the forum will not understand what happened or how to help you.

Thanhtuan87

[QUOTE = "DavidMcNab, bài đăng: 28292, thành viên: 2214"]
Kiểm tra email của bạn để được giải thích và yêu cầu hỗ trợ để làm rõ, nếu nó không có ý nghĩa. Người dùng ở đây trong diễn đàn sẽ không hiểu chuyện gì đã xảy ra hoặc làm thế nào để giúp bạn.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Tôi có thể quay và tải video trực tiếp qua ứng dụng máy ảnh Rumble không?

Sleeping31

Please help me improve. My video was rejected, due to not having enough rumble. I recorded in 4k quality. Thank you

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Please help me improve. My video was rejected, due to not having enough rumble. I recorded in 4k quality. Thank you
I've seen your videos. There is not much happening in your videos. The approval depends not only if the video quality is good but it depends also on how funny, interesting, surprising, unexpected they are and for other people great to watch. You can read a lot of tips in the forums here. use the search function and type in 'tips' and you can read a lot of good tips: https://community.rumble.com/search/109415/?q=tips&o=date
Take also a look at the videos that do well, so you have an idea what to upload and what works well. Good luck and best regards,

Last edited:

Sleeping31

BenW: Thank you for your sincere suggestions. I will improve it to make it more interesting ... and refer to the video making tips. Thanks everyone

cdngreenwaterdiver

Now I don't know how to get my video accepted, all the videos I created and uploaded to Rumble were rejected for copyright reasons, can you help me?
Welcome to Rumble. If your videos are receiving a copyright infringement warning and not being accepted. This is usually because of footage that you did. not record yourself, or audio( music) that is copyright material. If it is YOUR OWN RECORDED FOOTAGE and no copyrighted audio, I would contact support@rumble.com for clarification if they have not mentioned why in an email to you .

https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Welcome to Rumble. If your videos are receiving a copyright infringement warning and not being accepted. This is usually because of footage that you did. not record yourself, or audio( music) that is copyright material. If it is YOUR OWN RECORDED FOOTAGE and no copyrighted audio, I would contact support@rumble.com for clarification if they have not mentioned why in an email to you .

https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/
I submitted an appeal several times but there was no response.
Every video that gets rejected will have an email automatically sent with the reason for rejection, there's no need to verify why each video was rejected as you will know.

But in the end it comes down to two main reasons, we either can't license the video (stolen, infringes copyright, breaks the rules of the site, etc) or we
don't want to license the video (the content is uninteresting, inappropriate, etc)

We try not to reject good content for no reason, if we are not licensing your video it's because there's something wrong with it that's impossible to ignore.

Tuan1987

Hello everyone, let me ask you my video was rejected but why there is a line that says it's free advertising in the video, does anyone know how to explain me. thanks