Top earner

Tripwire

I have never seen any video,s on here that have been on tv and I have been on here over a year ,how often do these come up and where can I find them ?. The tv shows I mean .

DavidMcNab

I've had two clips on one Santander bank commercial. This was very lucrative. I've had a recent video appear on Right This Minute dot com.
I haven't seen the earnings appear yet and I don't know what they will be.
When I arranged something similar on my own, through my YT channel (prior to being with Rumble), it didn't pay nearly as much.

So a mystery I had form the beginning. This extra earnings, how do they show up on your earnings list? Dose it say the name of the company that monetised it, or it just appears under the category "others"?

I’ve had a couple picked up for morning news shows. I think I was paid around $200. It makes sense though what happened with this other video now that Mario explained it.

I had three videos, that TV companies were interested in and Rumble contacted me several times with questions which I gladly answered, but not sure what happened after that. I haven't heard back. @Mario if you do know anything more, I would be grateful if you could email me. I know payment will take a while, that's fine, I just like to know if the licence deal went through in the end?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I had three videos, that TV companies were interested in and Rumble contacted me several times with questions which I gladly answered, but not sure what happened after that. I haven't heard back. @Mario if you do know anything more, I would be grateful if you could email me. I know payment will take a while, that's fine, I just like to know if the licence deal went through in the end?
Hi SV,

The data that shows who licensed your content and how much your video has received is usually processed by our finance team within a 30 day period before it becomes available to users, it's only then that it becomes available for me to see.

Unfortunately I don't have advance access to this data. So by the time I can see it, users will already have access to it or will have access within the month, so it becomes a matter of waiting.

When did these videos get requested?

Hi SV,

The data that shows who licensed your content and how much your video has received is usually processed by our finance team within a 30 day period before it becomes available to users, it's only then that it becomes available for me to see.

Unfortunately I don't have advance access to this data. So by the time I can see it, users will already have access to it or will have access within the month, so it becomes a matter of waiting.

When did these videos get requested?
It was on the 10th of May.