Today’s top earner

On the home page, they always showcase today’s top earner....and my video is there!!! That is super exciting, but I was wondering how this was gauged?

If anyone has and ideas, please let me know. I have seen increase in views on the video, but would be sad for everyone if it was making more then any other video :)

BenW

I am still confused at how they came to this conclusion though. I always figured the creators on the home page were making the most money. I doubt it in this situation.

BenW

I am still confused at how they came to this conclusion though. I always figured the creators on the home page were making the most money. I doubt it in this situation.
You earned a lot of money ( and a lot of views) with this video, so it can be true. It will get even more attention now it's on the home page.

BenW

I don't know how it works, but every day there seem to be another video 'this month top earner' Yours is it today again. Is it that after 8 days of Mai you are the topearner or is it of the last 30 days (month)?