Today's Battle ( Android )

PaulRimmer

Hi Rumble World,
Wasn't sure if to place this here or to support 🤔, but would be interested if others experience this :
Using Android, in the battle right now, I'm seeing an over amount of repeats of the same video & uploads from yesterday ?.
I've ran an update on the app & checked obvious ' phone ' related potential issues, all ok
It makes me wonder how videos are positioned in terms of release over the battle .?. I notice periods of High activity on my uploads , then nothing for hours and hours ( outside of the expected Uk 🇬🇧 going to sleep & the USA waking up..expected) Then number of views varies tremendously in parallel with rumbles . I realise a few questions ( sorry) but I'm so enjoying the experience here & know the response in the forums is excellent.
Thank you

Last edited:

cdngreenwaterdiver

Hi Rumble World,
Wasn't sure if to place this here or to support 🤔, but would be interested if others experience this :
Using Andoid, in the battle right now, I'm seeing an over amount of repeats of the same video & uploads from yesterday ?.
I've ran an update on the app & checked obvious ' phone ' related potential issues, all ok
It makes me wonder how videos are positioned in terms of release over the battle .?. I notice periods of High activity on my uploads , then nothing for hours and hours ( outside of the expected Uk 🇬🇧 going to sleep & the USA waking up..expected) Then number of views varies tremendously in parallel with rumbles . I realise a few questions ( sorry) but I'm so enjoying the experience here & know the response in the forums is excellent.
Thank you
this has been happening for months and seems nothing is changing.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/