Time to Rumble your video (NEW)

nademedeiros

Geographic restriction for the app have no bearings on the videos chosen for battle nor on winners for the day, I'll escalate it to make sure it's working as intended but I wanted you to know that if someone can't use the app doesn't mean their videos can't be chosen, the only thing you'd be missing out is on the voting tickets, but not the creator tickets.
Thank you! Yes, I'm aware that the videos have nothing to do with the creators having the app or not; I'm talking about the ticket raffle, because we're earning tickets everyday, but coincidentally none of us has won it in the last week or so, so I'm wondering if the app was updated but not ours, and because of that we're not winning anymore.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Thank you! Yes, I'm aware that the videos have nothing to do with the creators having the app or not; I'm talking about the ticket raffle, because we're earning tickets everyday, but coincidentally none of us has won it in the last week or so, so I'm wondering if the app was updated but not ours, and because of that we're not winning anymore.
I've sent for an update, I don't think this is the case but I've asked the team in charge who would know better. Just in case.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
FYI: To anyone having an issue with installing our app, its most likely due to having the old rumble app installed.

You will need to delete the old rumble app in order to get the rumble battles app to start working properly.

nademedeiros

I've sent for an update, I don't think this is the case but I've asked the team in charge who would know better. Just in case.
Hi Mario, it's been about a month and still nothing. What did they say?

nademedeiros

Hi Mario, it's been about a month and still nothing. What did they say?
Just to exemplify, last time I (or any of my friends) won a ticket raffle was on the 21st of January; since then, I've noticed that @DavidMcNab won it 16 times (using you as an example cause it's a name I recognize, but I also noticed @brenmichelle winning it about 10 times), so I can't help thinking that this geo-blocking is keeping us from winning.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Just to exemplify, last time I (or any of my friends) won a ticket raffle was on the 21st of January; since then, I've noticed that @DavidMcNab won it 16 times (using you as an example cause it's a name I recognize, but I also noticed @brenmichelle winning it about 10 times), so I can't help thinking that this geo-blocking is keeping us from winning.
I am guessing this only shows up, and can be done from the new app on non iOS phones? I am sure I have not got/won any tickets then

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Boy, it's a nice view under the bus here ;)
I've seen it a few times now.

brenmichelle

guess I have to wait then...and what do these tickets get you or gain?
Each time you vote on a video you get a raffle ticket and at the end of the day they pick 25 winners ($5). So the more videos you watch the greater your chances of winning. It’s a great way to grow viewership here. I notice more activity on the site for sure.

nademedeiros

Boy, it's a nice view under the bus here ;)
I've seen it a few times now.
Nooo, yours is just a name that I recognize, so I can see that people are still winning more than once, and it's not like it's because there are so many people using the app that you couldn't possibly win again, cause that's what I thought at first... so if you guys hadn't won it a few times during that time, it wouldn't look like people from countries that can't download the app anymore can't win. Surely you understand what I mean?!

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I was being lighthearted, but I'm glad to hear I wasn't being thrown.
I can tell you that with all things Rumble, I'm as hard core as it gets. When 12:04am rolls around, I'm usually finishing an edit and then I get on the Rumble battles for my chance to win. I don't miss a day. I'm assuming most people are frequently on there too, but it might help to know that I don't miss one.
And a confession, I usually swipe my own videos right. :)

Last edited: