Time to Rumble your video (NEW)

DavidMcNab

I've gone ahead and enabled Brazil for usage, for now (this might change in the future).

It might take 4-6 hours for it to work for you.
I'm laughing here in Canada.
Long term content creator makes a request and the platform owner enables usage in that country right away.
I compare this with YouTube and the fact that you'd never get a response to any such question.
Another example of Rumble advantages....

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hello Everyone,

Time to give us your feedback, We want to know what you like, what you love, what you hate, what confuses you and how the app makes you feel!

Tell us everything, even if you've already mentioned it previously, or if you've seen the same comment from another user. I want to make sure all positive changes get included into the app ASAP!

Don't hold back, we want to know everything!!!...

DavidMcNab

I've only been able to use the app on my wife's phone, so my usage is limited, but it seems like a fun and easy way to give feedback. It seems more likely to get used than the rumbles on the video. I don't mind adding a Rumble, but not all users would take the time. Or maybe they wouldn't see the benefits. If I understand the intent of the app, it seems to be working. Or it SHOULD work.
I've had four videos get enough Rumbles for a $5 bonus. That's enough to get me excited.
I intend to have another look.

I also think that we should be generous with Rumbles when we watch videos, if they seem good. It's easy enough and always appreciated by the creator. Maybe even more so now than ever.

nademedeiros

Hello Everyone,

Time to give us your feedback, We want to know what you like, what you love, what you hate, what confuses you and how the app makes you feel!

Tell us everything, even if you've already mentioned it previously, or if you've seen the same comment from another user. I want to make sure all positive changes get included into the app ASAP!

Don't hold back, we want to know everything!!!...
On the app it says that "when a user dislikes your video, you will NOT lose a Rumble", but I saw the amount of Rumbles fluctuating a lot...

earthlinglove

I think it would make it more engaging to be able to view the videos title and summary as they play, before you swipe. That could probably help videos earn Rumbles as well. Also, perhaps brief, basic profiles for the content creators to again make the app feel more engaging. I like how simple it is to navigate and how clear the app is set up currently; the videos page, winners page, camera(although that app doesn't seem to work on my phone) etc. I haven't had any issues at all with it crashing or glitching or anything so that's nice. I REALLY like the whole concept of the Rumble app. It really has the potential to become even more entertaining, to help videos get more views, creators more subscribers, Rumble more users. If I think of anything else I'll come back and let you all know. :)

nademedeiros

I've gone ahead and enabled Brazil for usage, for now (this might change in the future).

It might take 4-6 hours for it to work for you.
It's not available in Brazil anymore, either.
Hi Chris,

I couldn't help noticing that ever since it became unavailable in Brazil again, even though the people who have downloaded the app can still use it, none of us has won the Ticket Raffle since. I thought it was because there were more people using it, so it was just harder to win, but I still see some of the same names there every day. Are we unable to win it, now?

PubgMasterGame

Hi Chris,

I couldn't help noticing that ever since it became unavailable in Brazil again, even though the people who have downloaded the app can still use it, none of us has won the Ticket Raffle since. I thought it was because there were more people using it, so it was just harder to win, but I still see some of the same names there every day. Are we unable to win it, now?
I was about to ask same even through my videos not considered in app battle daily , i saw gaming videos normally in battle :(
It's been a week or so like that since last app technical error fixed it's bugged with us

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Exactly! It's been about a week and I'm talking about myself and 5 other people (and now you)... it's a big coincidence!
Geographic restriction for the app have no bearings on the videos chosen for battle nor on winners for the day, I'll escalate it to make sure it's working as intended but I wanted you to know that if someone can't use the app doesn't mean their videos can't be chosen, the only thing you'd be missing out is on the voting tickets, but not the creator tickets.