Time to Rumble your video (NEW)

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
(STILL IN BETA, WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK, ANDROID ONLY, IOS NEXT MONTH)

Afer your video is approved, your video will now participate in Rumble's daily video battle! Videos with the most Rumble's win cash prizes everyday. If your video is approved today, your video will enter the battle tomorrow at 12:01am. Try to get as many friends as possible to Rumble your videos in order to win, and you only have 24 hours to make this happen. Battle is from 12:01am to 11:59pm everyday.

To participate in Rumble'ing your videos, download the Beta version of our app here:

You'll also get a chance to win prizes just by swiping videos as a little incentive to keep playing everyday.

Please ask any questions, provide feedback, and just let us know about your overall experience. I'm hoping this is sometihng that can really deliver additional value to everyone.

Last edited:

ShaimaaSaberTv

Afer your video is approved, your video will now participate in Rumble's daily video battle! Videos with the most Rumble's win cash prizes everyday. If your video is approved today, your video will enter the battle tomorrow at 12:01am. Try to get as many friends as possible to Rumble your videos in order to win, and you only have 24 hours to make this happen. Battle is from 12:01am to 11:59pm everyday.

To participate in Rumble'ing your videos, download the Beta version of our app here:

You'll also get a chance to win prizes just by swiping videos as a little incentive to keep playing everyday.

Please ask any questions, provide feedback, and just let us know about your overall experience. I'm hoping this is sometihng that can really deliver additional value to everyone.
it's a great app i used 2 days now nice picks videos till now , interesting idea , waiting more surprises from rumble :D:D

brenmichelle

Is it possible to show how long the video will be on the rumble battle? The countdown clock is great but it also creates an impulse to pick yes or no quickly, maybe making someone miss the good part of a video. Knowing how long the video will be might help people watch longer. Also, on the page that shows the winners. It would be cool to be able to click on the winners and see the winning video(s). Making it shareabkecwoukd be good too. This might create more interest in the videos too. Very fun app!

einsteinparrot

Love this! @chrisrumble I woke up to a $5.00 WIN this morning! Thanks! I came here to find out more. I can't wait to see the IOS app. Will it be a different app than the current one? Still not sure how it all works. Can someone give an explanation to share with our friends? For example, do they have to download the app? Do they have to subscribe? Can we simply share the link on social media? For example, https://rumble.com/v8oh6l-talking-parrot-watches-and-comments-about-the-squirrels.html Then tell them to give me a Rumble? Would this work? Sorry for all the questions.

einsteinparrot

Is it possible to show how long the video will be on the rumble battle? The countdown clock is great but it also creates an impulse to pick yes or no quickly, maybe making someone miss the good part of a video. Knowing how long the video will be might help people watch longer. Also, on the page that shows the winners. It would be cool to be able to click on the winners and see the winning video(s). Making it shareabkecwoukd be good too. This might create more interest in the videos too. Very fun app!
Yes! I would like to know the winning video! When I got my email this morning, all it said was "one" of my videos won. I've uploaded 3 this week, so I don't know which one won.

nademedeiros

It says it's not available in my country!! WHYYYYY?!?!?!? 😩😩😩