Do you think rumble has 'had it's day'

• yes

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • no

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • don't know

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I want to make a quick comment and clarification. If your video is approved, even for Limited distribution, YouTube Content ID will find your video on your channel, claim the asset, monetize it, and the revenue will show up in your Rumble account. This applies even if you don't have enough subscribers or meet monetization for your own channel.

Important to note, this applies to the video asset only, we can't monetize the entire channel unless all your video assets are uploaded and approved on Rumble first.
Aww thanks so much! This news literally just made my Monday🤗 I never had any ads placed on my channel, should we contact you guys about that via email?

@DavidMcNab im so glad u were right about all this😭🤗

I love this community and I love this discussion. Here is a little information for everyone...

2018 was our best year yet. The second half was much harder than the first half due to major changes at Facebook, YouTube and general market CPM's. Never the less, I believe we have a really good strategy for 2019 and there is going to be a lot of exciting roll outs and news in the next month. We've literally been working on them since the summer and have yet to unveil anything :) Stay tuned!
This sounds exciting!!!!🤗🤗🤗

DavidMcNab

I love this community and I love this discussion. Here is a little information for everyone...

2018 was our best year yet. The second half was much harder than the first half due to major changes at Facebook, YouTube and general market CPM's. Never the less, I believe we have a really good strategy for 2019 and there is going to be a lot of exciting roll outs and news in the next month. We've literally been working on them since the summer and have yet to unveil anything :) Stay tuned!
This sounds exciting.
I still say that hearing from admin staff and the owner is something you wouldn't dream of with YouTube. Even huge channels don't ever get personal responses.
Always appreciated!

TwinsKitties

I want to make a quick comment and clarification. If your video is approved, even for Limited distribution, YouTube Content ID will find your video on your channel, claim the asset, monetize it, and the revenue will show up in your Rumble account. This applies even if you don't have enough subscribers or meet monetization for your own channel.

Important to note, this applies to the video asset only, we can't monetize the entire channel unless all your video assets are uploaded and approved on Rumble first.
Iam still having problem with Rumbling claiming my own videos on YouTube channel , It's been more than 1 and half month only 1 video claimed so far , mailed support and still waiting for YouTube to claim the ID Content

nademedeiros

Iam still having problem with Rumbling claiming my own videos on YouTube channel , It's been more than 1 and half month only 1 video claimed so far , mailed support and still waiting for YouTube to claim the ID Content
Yeah, my videos haven't been claimed in months! But since my channel is monetized, the only thing that bothers me about that is that people are stealing my videos, those aren't getting claimed either!

BenW

If I send an email to support about claiming a video on my own Youtube channel than it is fixed within the day. I don't know why it take so long by you.
Yeah, my videos haven't been claimed in months! But since my channel is monetized, the only thing that bothers me about that is that people are stealing my videos, those aren't getting claimed either!
Did you send a mail to support with the links of the videos?

TwinsKitties

If I send an email to support about claiming a video on my own Youtube channel than it is fixed within the day. I don't know why it take so long by you.

they replayed in last mail with " most of your videos have received limited distribution and have not been selected to be posted to YouTube. So you won't be receiving copyright claims there " :(:(:(

BenW

I thought with limited distribution or full they send copyright on my own channel as my yt still not monetized by yt itself
Yes I thought so too. Probably only if they post your video on the Rumble YouTube channel they will claim the one on your own YouTube channel?
In the past my limited videos were claimed by Rumble even if they weren't posted on Rumble YouTube.

nademedeiros

they replayed in last mail with " most of your videos have received limited distribution and have not been selected to be posted to YouTube. So you won't be receiving copyright claims there " :(:(:(
Well, that makes no sense, I mean, look at what Chris said...

nademedeiros

Well, considering that's about 90% of my Full Distribution videos from the last few months, I'd say that emailing them each link it's a bit too much...