Do you think rumble has 'had it's day'

• yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • don't know

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I want to make a quick comment and clarification. If your video is approved, even for Limited distribution, YouTube Content ID will find your video on your channel, claim the asset, monetize it, and the revenue will show up in your Rumble account. This applies even if you don't have enough subscribers or meet monetization for your own channel.

Important to note, this applies to the video asset only, we can't monetize the entire channel unless all your video assets are uploaded and approved on Rumble first.
Aww thanks so much! This news literally just made my Monday🤗 I never had any ads placed on my channel, should we contact you guys about that via email?

@DavidMcNab im so glad u were right about all this😭🤗

I love this community and I love this discussion. Here is a little information for everyone...

2018 was our best year yet. The second half was much harder than the first half due to major changes at Facebook, YouTube and general market CPM's. Never the less, I believe we have a really good strategy for 2019 and there is going to be a lot of exciting roll outs and news in the next month. We've literally been working on them since the summer and have yet to unveil anything :) Stay tuned!
This sounds exciting!!!!🤗🤗🤗

DavidMcNab

I love this community and I love this discussion. Here is a little information for everyone...

2018 was our best year yet. The second half was much harder than the first half due to major changes at Facebook, YouTube and general market CPM's. Never the less, I believe we have a really good strategy for 2019 and there is going to be a lot of exciting roll outs and news in the next month. We've literally been working on them since the summer and have yet to unveil anything :) Stay tuned!
This sounds exciting.
I still say that hearing from admin staff and the owner is something you wouldn't dream of with YouTube. Even huge channels don't ever get personal responses.
Always appreciated!

sloggervlogger

Can I vote twice no?:D No, Rumble hasn't had its day! Wow what a change today. Seeing more earnings coming in from Youtube December and then yesterday having an awesome day for Rumble MSN earnings, it just shows you never to give up on Rumble. Things can change in an instant!

Last edited: