• yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • don't know

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Hey guys

just wanted to canvass some opinion here.... we all know that Rumble.com is no longer getting anywhere near to traffic across individual videos anymore... it's getting to the point where there is almost no incentive left for me to continue producing content...

wanted to see if anyone else is feeling this way... Rumble was great, but traffic has been awful/dead for a long while now, and with Mario telling us 'they are getting lots of new uploads' It feels like Rumble has 'outgrown' itself... and now there's little money to be made from creating content for the site...

is rumble done? Can you see yourself being able to turn profit with a site that is 'ballooning' very quickly...
i think we should consider that not every platform videos will be on top all days , we can see now a lot of platforms , but in my opinion Rumble is doing great with it's work and he is being moved to be considered from top platforms so it must be challenging and Mario said they are making huge updates in their systems to to make every creator dashboard better than ever , also Rumble statistics in last 2 years is great

I think it's only some time before Rumble gets to be the best platform with most communicating community for creators

How are you guys checking the earnings? One of my first videos to get approved on rumble viral has $0.00 and videos approved/posted after this one have a little bit of earnings. There seems to be so much of things either not updating or things not matching up...what are you guys using so you can verify you are getting paid correctly?

I was also wondering if anyone knows how the $50 winner is being paid out. Do we have to generate $50 to be able to be elligible for that as well? I got the $50 award but i didnt have enough to be able to cash out. I was just wondering if anyone knows how that works or when that shows up to be able to cash out the award money.
i just won yesterday and i got the prize 4 hours ago and been able to cash it out successfully

I thought Mario had explained to me that when you grant exclusive licence that you do make money on your own YouTube views. I'll speak further with him.
Yeah, that is who I asked and told me I still need to meet youtube's new requirements with the 1000 subs and 4000 hrs watch time.

It's essentially why its such a big deal to get approved for full distribution now. I've been looking at the rumble reel for the last couple weeks and good for you that you are getting approved daily! It seems a lot of others just arent. Im uploading...it just goes to limited. I don't have any reason for limited to make sense to accept anymore...it made tons of sense if I was able to monetize my channel but I cant.

Its a big deal to look at the profiles of what is getting approved daily...if consistently its all new people with one or two videos on their profile under $50 one can make the assumption that its unlikely that Anyone is making money...the older creators arent able to because they are no longer getting approved...I made $3 in the last two weeks which means zero if I cant cash out and if newer people aren't making $50 they also cant cash out. Its zero unless you can cash out lol.

I mean it would be cool if they changed it so you could cash out at anytime...because idk at some point it just makes sense for a business to approve newer creators work continually because if you dont hit the $50 threshold they dont have to pay anyone.

I dont think thats what is happening... there is ups and downs. I just think there is a very high number of new users all getting approved...i was one of them 4 weeks ago. I was thinking it was going to be easy to get approved daily.

It would prob also help creators feel less frusterated about things slowing down. $50 isnt a big deal if you get a few vids approved, if you dont though...its really unlikely that you'll ever make the $50.

DavidMcNab

I have a channel that is just over 1,000 subscribers recently. It is NOT monetized.
I have a video of my wife removing a botfly larva from a chipmunk. I uploaded it to YouTube on my channel four years ago and also to Rumble at least two years ago. It recently started getting views ON MY CHANNEL and it reached 853,000 so far. My stats and analytics show that I was paid for 725,000 of these views on my channel, through Rumble. It was only $.25 ECPM but it was $179.
I see it as $179 that I made on my channel that would have been lost because of YouTube's monetization change.
I don't think I have any other examples of videos that are on my YouTube channel getting substantial views. I bet there are a few others that made me a few pennies, but this one shows me that I'm definitely making money through a demonetized channel.

I have a channel that is just over 1,000 subscribers recently. It is NOT monetized.
I have a video of my wife removing a botfly larva from a chipmunk. I uploaded it to YouTube on my channel four years ago and also to Rumble at least two years ago. It recently started getting views ON MY CHANNEL and it reached 853,000 so far. My stats and analytics show that I was paid for 725,000 of these views on my channel, through Rumble. It was only $.25 ECPM but it was $179.
I see it as $179 that I made on my channel that would have been lost because of YouTube's monetization change.
I don't think I have any other examples of videos that are on my YouTube channel getting substantial views. I bet there are a few others that made me a few pennies, but this one shows me that I'm definitely making money through a demonetized channel.
Wow...okay im so confused, i sure hope your right though🤣 maybe mine just dont show up because i dont really get many views on my channel. And when i say not many i mean like 10 views lol..its soooo bad. Youtube is so confusing.

The one thing i know is that I really really want rumble to work because this is the best ive seen.

Do you have ads on that vid? Because i never had any ads on my videos that i accepted limited on.

BenW

Wow...okay im so confused, i sure hope your right though🤣 maybe mine just dont show up because i dont really get many views on my channel. And when i say not many i mean like 10 views lol..its soooo bad. Youtube is so confusing.

The one thing i know is that I really really want rumble to work because this is the best ive seen.

Do you have ads on that vid? Because i never had any ads on my videos that i accepted limited on.
Two of my videos are doing well on my own Youtube account. On one of the two I see ads, although i don’t have 1000 subscribers, so because Rumble monetize my videps I earn money with my own Youtube channel

I just start with Rumble and i can see how good it's for creators to chat or exchange information on how to make better money throw ads earning on rumble or even throw rumble yt .

Rumble is experience huge videos upload every day , i think they are trying to coop up with that huge change with lots of videos daily , i think it's statues doing well during last 2 years in views for viral videos or even earning throw a lot of people consideration to start upload , also wouldn't miss the referral system that helps too .

uploading on rumble and earn money doesn't require lots of views or subs and that's really cool comparing to other videos platforms .

I think it's time to give full support to rumble and wait for their updates to happen , may be it well help us a lot in our earnings and cpms

Yeah, that is who I asked and told me I still need to meet youtube's new requirements with the 1000 subs and 4000 hrs watch time.

It's essentially why its such a big deal to get approved for full distribution now. I've been looking at the rumble reel for the last couple weeks and good for you that you are getting approved daily! It seems a lot of others just arent. Im uploading...it just goes to limited. I don't have any reason for limited to make sense to accept anymore...it made tons of sense if I was able to monetize my channel but I cant.

Its a big deal to look at the profiles of what is getting approved daily...if consistently its all new people with one or two videos on their profile under $50 one can make the assumption that its unlikely that Anyone is making money...the older creators arent able to because they are no longer getting approved...I made $3 in the last two weeks which means zero if I cant cash out and if newer people aren't making $50 they also cant cash out. Its zero unless you can cash out lol.

I mean it would be cool if they changed it so you could cash out at anytime...because idk at some point it just makes sense for a business to approve newer creators work continually because if you dont hit the $50 threshold they dont have to pay anyone.

I dont think thats what is happening... there is ups and downs. I just think there is a very high number of new users all getting approved...i was one of them 4 weeks ago. I was thinking it was going to be easy to get approved daily.

It would prob also help creators feel less frusterated about things slowing down. $50 isnt a big deal if you get a few vids approved, if you dont though...its really unlikely that you'll ever make the $50.
well i got one copyright mail but will have to wait and see what will happen

It's important to understand that if your video is promoted rumble editors will slightly alter the title that you have picked, in fact seeing your title changed and your video categorized is usually proof positive that you have received full promotion.
so if i got video title change it means full distribution even without receiving mail for that ??

i just won yesterday and i got the prize 4 hours ago and been able to cash it out successfully

Thanks @twinkitties and @winkeldinkel i emailed support and they got it to me like not even 5 minutes later. I thought i was supposed to wait for it a while like regular earnings. Thanks for ur help! And to rumble too... things go up and down but the support is always awesome!

DavidMcNab

The video was accepted for full promotion. There are ads. And I get paid for views on my YT account, even though it is not monetized.
I don't think anybody ever gets revenue from 10 views on any video though so, like you, I don't get money from many videos on my channel.

Tripwire

The way I see it is, it depends if you upload a video on to rumble and sync it on to youtube they both have the same url?, and If this is not the case then I do not understand how some do not have adverts on them and some do?. How would you know that you are recieving money from your own youtube channel when you no longer see stats of monetisation on your own channel, once you give your video to rumble???

DavidMcNab

The way I see it is, it depends if you upload a video on to rumble and sync it on to youtube they both have the same url?, and If this is not the case then I do not understand how some do not have adverts on them and some do?. How would you know that you are recieving money from your own youtube channel when you no longer see stats of monetisation on your own channel, once you give your video to rumble???
Screenshot (17).png
BOTFLY Larva Removed From Chipmunk. Number 3 on the page....
I don't have any sync on my channels. When I upload to Rumble, they claim the video on my YouTube channel fairly promptly.
I don't have a single cent of revenue showing on my YouTube analytics. It's not a monetized channel.
But on Rumble stats and analytics, I see 725,000 views and $179 of YouTube Revenue for that video. The Rumble version has less than 3,000 views.
My own YT version is at 853,000.
That revenue is from my views on my own channel. And in transactions, it shows when we are paid and from where.

The video was accepted for full promotion. There are ads. And I get paid for views on my YT account, even though it is not monetized.
I don't think anybody ever gets revenue from 10 views on any video though so, like you, I don't get money from many videos on my channel.
Oh yeah i def didnt think i would see earnings for that haha...its just using the philosophy of uploading often over a large amount of videos and not needing to see substancial views on one particular video but have them gain views overall over time is what I was hoping to achieve. I can see the value of accepting limited for that and did it the first couple weeks i uploaded on the site...got the copyright emails and waited but I never saw an ad on any of the videos i accepted limited on and when i emailed support they said i needed both watch time and subscribers required by youtube.

I wonder what makes the difference? ...maybe its the high views or something that yt allowed yours and @BenW vids to be monetized on a non-monetized acct and are exceptions to the rule? It seems like you mentioned both vids did well so maybe thats the difference?