Thoughts & Feelings

Santos_Patriot9

No matter what your circumstances are-disconnect the feeling from the thinking, they have nothing to do with Each other, circumstanses do not determine your feelings , dont let them ride you, you create thoughts and feelings from thin air. When you give thoughts meaning the feelings become entangled and hard to seperate them.

Well said! @Santos_Patriot9 Inspiring! :D What you wrote reminded me to a quote I heard that says: "The Longest and Most difficult Travel trip for a Human Being is from the Head to the Heart" & so it is... again thank You for sharing ;)
I am new here hopefully I will be uploading some videos soon and for my online event that You are totally invited to participate as a guest or Presenter from 11.11.20 to 11.15.20 at http://GreatAwakeningConference.Com
or
I am Ash, co-founder

ImaraPeiSW

No matter what your circumstances are-disconnect the feeling from the thinking, they have nothing to do with Each other, circumstanses do not determine your feelings , dont let them ride you, you create thoughts and feelings from thin air. When you give thoughts meaning the feelings become entangled and hard to seperate them.
Speaking my language Santos_Patriot9