This is how I give my Rumbles

sloggervlogger

Hi everybody. I thought I let everybody know how I choose to give people Rumbles or sub. I was never one for sub for sub. I built my own YouTube channel up on this principle and I'm proud that all my 55K subscribers are genuine subscribers on there interested in what I do. I don't see the point in subbing to a channel just because I can. Nobody would benefit from that, not me or the person I subscribe to. Time is limited for everybody, I work long hours as a creator and photographer and I need to choose my time wisely and only comment and sub to channels that I know I watch the videos. Some might not understand that and unsubscribe from my channel, but so be it. I'm just being honest. There are just certain subject I'm really not interested in and me subbing to that channel wouldn't help anybody. So please don't ask me to sub for sub just for the sake of it, if you like my stuff I'm a very happy person and I will sure look at your page and if that's what I like too I definitely sub as well, but don't be offended if I don't. Same goes for me if I sub to a channel because I like the videos, I wouldn't expect that person to sub to my channel if they weren't really interested.
Now that somehow Rumbles are important ( we don't know fully why yet) , I will take the time to watch more videos and comment more and if I like the video I give my Rumble to that video, but also I give rumbles to all the comments that I like under the video! I love giving Rumbles to people :) . Anyway, sorry I just needed to write this. Not sure what everybody else thinks.

Last edited:

BenW

Hi everybody. I thought I let everybody know how I choose to give people Rumbles or sub. I was never one for sub for sub. I built my own YouTube channel up on this principle and I'm proud that all my 55K subscribers are genuine subscribers on there interested in what I do. I don't see the point in subbing to a channel just because I can. Nobody would benefit from that, not me or the person I subscribe to. Time is limited for everybody, I work long hours as a creator and photographer and I need to choose my time wisely and only comment and sub to channels that I know I watch the videos. Some might not understand that and unsubscribe from my channel, but so be it. I'm just being honest. There are just certain subject I'm really not interested in and me subbing to that channel wouldn't help anybody. So please don't ask me to sub for sub just for the sake of it, if you like my stuff I'm a very happy person and I will sure look at your page and if that's what I like too I definitely sub as well, but don't be offended if I do. Same goes for me if I sub to a channel because I like the videos, I wouldn't expect that person to sub to my channel if they weren't really interested.
Now that somehow Rumbles are important ( we don't know fully why yet) , I will take the time to watch more videos and comment more and if I like the video I give my Rumble to that video, but also I give rumbles to all the comments that I like under the video! I love giving Rumbles to people :) . Anyway, sorry I just needed to write this. Not sure what everybody else thinks.
Thanks for your thoughts about rumbles and subscribing. Awesome that you have so many subscribers on YouTube. I can learn from the way you build it up. I'm not that far with my YouTube channel, but the last months I get more and more subscribers. I almost reached 1000 now. Some Horse videos are doing pretty well on my own YouTube channel and they bring in new subscribers.
It is good that Rumble started with Rumbles, so we will watch each other videos hopefully more here on Rumble. It worked already for me too :)
Hope we can build a great(er) community together.

sloggervlogger

Thanks for your thoughts about rumbles and subscribing. Awesome that you have so many subscribers on YouTube. I can learn from the way you build it up. I'm not that far with my YouTube channel, but the last months I get more and more subscribers. I almost reached 1000 now. Some Horse videos are doing pretty well on my own YouTube channel and they bring in new subscribers.
It is good that Rumble started with Rumbles, so we will watch each other videos hopefully more here on Rumble. It worked already for me too :)
Hope we can build a great(er) community together.
I never in a million years thought my channel would take off like this, so stick with it Ben upload frequently and consistently that worked for me.

PubgMasterGame

Hi everybody. I thought I let everybody know how I choose to give people Rumbles or sub. I was never one for sub for sub. I built my own YouTube channel up on this principle and I'm proud that all my 55K subscribers are genuine subscribers on there interested in what I do. I don't see the point in subbing to a channel just because I can. Nobody would benefit from that, not me or the person I subscribe to. Time is limited for everybody, I work long hours as a creator and photographer and I need to choose my time wisely and only comment and sub to channels that I know I watch the videos. Some might not understand that and unsubscribe from my channel, but so be it. I'm just being honest. There are just certain subject I'm really not interested in and me subbing to that channel wouldn't help anybody. So please don't ask me to sub for sub just for the sake of it, if you like my stuff I'm a very happy person and I will sure look at your page and if that's what I like too I definitely sub as well, but don't be offended if I don't. Same goes for me if I sub to a channel because I like the videos, I wouldn't expect that person to sub to my channel if they weren't really interested.
rumble growing each day by our support and it's time for rumble to shine like youtube and i think rumbles will do it for more frequent views and shares for more users and traffic to videos on rumble

PubgMasterGame

as creators we have to do our best and deliver more shoots and great videos , lots of views and subs will come later , videos community growing each day by the number uploaded frequently to the internet , Rumble got it's place between websites in last 2 years and became known for lots of people , our support and good image will make rumble shine more and more ( it's not always to find a place with good community to help each other )

abdo5171

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Hello from Ukraine
All right, do not waste your time on others, but those who need to subscribe. Better to spend time creating videos. Subscribers are not important, money brings media sites. Either you earn or spend time on people who do not do the same for you.

Maxyviral

nice point of view