This Election is beginning to have a Spiritual Aspect

Indyjerry

This election has a spiritual aspect to it. The very fate of our country is in the balance. A Drought and a Plague has come across our country to bring us back to God. If we do not heed the warning then destruction comes next in His just judgement.
I Chronicles 7:13-14 NKJV When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence [Biblical term for a pandemic] among My people, if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
The fate of our country is not dependent on anarchists, Atheists, looters, Marxists and rioters, nor on Leftist Democrats who hate our liberties and our rights; it will depend on God's people getting revival and allowing the Spirit to reign.
United States Drought Monitor > Current Map > State Drought Monitor

DROUGHTMONITOR.UNL.EDU
United States Drought Monitor > Current Map > State Drought Monitor
The Drought Monitor focuses on broad-scale conditions. Local conditions may vary. See accompanying text summary for forecast statements.

Reactions: CSD

Yankee54

Thank you for your remarkable post! Really opened my eyes to what is going on with the Lord and what is taking place!

Reactions: CSD