Third party

Hi, about third party view count and cpm, I don't have this info @Mario said he would look into this for me and a few others also who do not have this information but this was weeks ago, do you have any updates on this ? asked this question a couple of weeks back and it was not answered. Thanks .

Hi, about third party view count and cpm, I don't have this info @Mario said he would look into this for me and a few others also who do not have this information but this was weeks ago, do you have any updates on this ? asked this question a couple of weeks back and it was not answered. Thanks .
Like you I can only see the earnings up to and including november 2017 of third party. The views and cpm are on 0 (views) and $0.00 (cpm)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I haven't sent an update because there isn't one yet, but once I get more information I'll pass it along.

As far as I can see on my end, third party for November has been paid into your account and multiple payments from YouTube and other payments have also been paid as late as Aug 2nd. Is there any payments we're missing?

Third party for December 2017 will be processed in the next week or so.

which platforms/dates search is giving you zero CPM?
I haven't sent an update because there isn't one yet, but once I get more information I'll pass it along.

As far as I can see on my end, third party for November has been paid into your account and multiple payments from YouTube and other payments have also been paid as late as Aug 2nd. Is there any payments we're missing?

Third party for December 2017 will be processed in the next week or so.
No, no payments are missing and thanks @Mario, I appreciate it, sorry for being a pain. But obviously I would love to see what yahoo ect ect pay cpm . Thanks again .