Third party payout late?

My last third party payout was July 16th. Has anyone received one since or are they even more behind? I recall seeing a post from @Mario saying it was going to be paid by mid August, and I received nothing. Just wondering if maybe I didn’t make anything that month (doubtful but possible) or if I am waiting like everyone else :)

Can anyone explain me how does 3rd party views/pays works, I just got 643 views for december and some ammount of $, is that for whole month December I got, or it will go up next days?
These are my first 3rd party views thast why I ask :)
Thanks

DavidMcNab

Third party views come from three sources. MSN, which seems to be displayed as rumble views now and happens within a few weeks of upload.
AOL and Yahoo views are the ones that are coming 6 to 9 months later. Generally, they are displayed over 1 to 2 days. When they stop updating after that, you likely won’t see any more added later .
Also, update that occur later are usually small.
In summary, I think you have seen all, or at least most, of the third-party views for that month now
Generally, the value is between one and three dollars per thousand views. I consider two dollars per thousand to be a fairly good guess.

You can go to your account and then a few transactions to see exactly what you were paid for.
On filters, on the left side, you can use the tabs to narrow down your search

Tripwire

Third party views come from three sources. MSN, which seems to be displayed as rumble views now and happens within a few weeks of upload.
AOL and Yahoo views are the ones that are coming 6 to 9 months later. Generally, they are displayed over 1 to 2 days. When they stop updating after that, you likely won’t see any more added later .
Also, update that occur later are usually small.
In summary, I think you have seen all, or at least most, of the third-party views for that month now
Generally, the value is between one and three dollars per thousand views. I consider two dollars per thousand to be a fairly good guess.

You can go to your account and then a few transactions to see exactly what you were paid for.
On filters, on the left side, you can use the tabs to narrow down your search
I have never been paid anything anywhere near that for third parties ..... Ever.... lol. Your giving people false hopes David. Haha I got less than 80 dollars for one million views.

DavidMcNab

It does really
I have never been paid anything anywhere near that for third parties ..... Ever.... lol. Your giving people false hopes David. Haha I got less than 80 dollars for one million views.
It really does vary, but with almost 600 videos and 30 months to consider, I average about $2 per thousand views. MSN, which are now showing as Rumble views, brought that average up. I do expect that it will be a bit lower since third party will now only be AOL and Yahoo. I don't think I've ever seen it below $1 per thousand though.

Tripwire

Mine does not seem to vary. I actually wonder what mine was??? seeing as there is still no CPM for third party on my account? I don't have a calculator handy and I am no good at math but it must look something like this 0.08 cents lol. That's way below 1 dollar. I was excited to see what I had has my videos did extremely well and I was bitterly disappointed. So I am just saying don't put your hopes on Davids, at the very least 1 dollar lol.

DavidMcNab

My last third party payout was July 16th. Has anyone received one since or are they even more behind? I recall seeing a post from @Mario saying it was going to be paid by mid August, and I received nothing. Just wondering if maybe I didn’t make anything that month (doubtful but possible) or if I am waiting like everyone else :)
It’s a very good point. If you have only a few videos, you might do really well, or you might do poorly. And with the changes to have third-party views are reported, I do believe my average will have to go down.
But, my answer to everything is that consistent and frequent uploads will make all of your numbers more pleasant.
If you are uploading 10 to 20 videos per month, I do think that your average earnings will level out over one dollar per thousand views.
On a similar note, I had a video reach almost 500,000 views on YouTube and the ECPM was extremely low. I made a disappointing $50.
I have also had a few videos with ridiculously high ECPMs. One of them was over $30.
I can’t help but wonder if there is a reason for that, such as a one time payment which would make the numbers skewed. It just doesn’t seem correct otherwise

Tripwire

There were around 3/4 videos that had a collective view count of around 1 million views in the same month, so this was definitely not a one-off payment. I don't even bother looking at my third parties anymore. I had another one that had around half a million views, I will let you know what I get for that one when I have a look. :)

Tripwire

I had quite a nice surprise from AOL this month, would of never ever expected it from them. So you'll never really know!
Yes your right, you don't! always look on the low side and expect nothing then it is a nice surprise when you do. That is all I was saying to David .....I was told all this about third parties being between 1 dollar to 3 dollars........ Imagine my shock !!! when I was paid 80 dollars for around a million views, I mean I wouldn't want anyone else thinking that it is a given when it is not ....................Be prepared! that's my motto! lol

Yes your right, you don't! always look on the low side and expect nothing then it is a nice surprise when you do. That is all I was saying to David .....I was told all this about third parties being between 1 dollar to 3 dollars........ Imagine my shock !!! when I was paid 80 dollars for around a million views, I mean I wouldn't want anyone else thinking that it is a given when it is not ....................Be prepared! that's my motto! lol
I know what you're saying, I had the same thing happening. It is quite disheartening for so many views. So I like your motto! :)

Tripwire

Yes, it is so disappointing, I don't understand the 0.05 ?? like David said before, it doesn't seem right this is why I want to see the third party CPM to actually see what the payments were, doesn't look like I'm going to get to see it though.....

The stats on my third party were never there until only a couple weeks ago. They just showed up. The $0.05 was horrible to see, even though I knew they didn't pay much. AOL seems to pay much better than yahoo, but I have only gotten a couple months of third party.