Third part is paid out - Yahoo for June 2018

DavidMcNab

All of the veteran Rumblers understand the third party payouts, but the newer members might not.
If you uploaded videos in June of 2018, you'll now be seeing some extra money appearing in your account. It shows as cashout and then soon updates on your total earnings. Yahoo and AOL are the biggest sources of "third party" earnings now. June videos are being paid out today. Occasionally, we see this take a day or two to completely update once the first payment appears. In other words, what is in your account now is probably the majority, or all of it, but there could be a little more today or tomorrow.
Third party is the result of a video that gets full front page promotion. Limited distribution won't get you any third party payments in most cases.
It's really unpredicatable. You can make a few dollars, or a few hundred. But this is one of the reasons we strive for a promoted video.

Third party earnings have dropped for all of us, or so it would seem, but we all know that MSN views no longer show as third party. They now show as Rumble earnings, and they reach our pocket more quickly. While I miss the bigger hits at third party time, I remember us all asking for an improvement on the wait time, which we longer have on the MSN views. Same earnings, just a quicker payout.

**Mine just increased, with a few additions under "profit sharing" but I'm not sure if that's AOL or Rumble earnings.

Last edited:

DavidMcNab

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if yahoo views are still paying out the same as they used too? If I remember rightly it was about £2 per thousand. it's just that I have been really excited this month as my videos have never got as many views as they did on yahoo this month but the payment came in really small! Thx in advance
I believe that $2 per thousand was a pretty good estimation on my videoos at one point, but it seems a lot lower now.
I just had one get 1.9M third party views and the ECPM was only $.024. It's unfortunate that it wasn't $2 on that one.
It might be a good question for Mario but I think he'll tell you that it's unpredictable.
Are you able to see the number of views on Yahoo prior to payout?

I believe that $2 per thousand was a pretty good estimation on my videoos at one point, but it seems a lot lower now.
I just had one get 1.9M third party views and the ECPM was only $.024. It's unfortunate that it wasn't $2 on that one.
It might be a good question for Mario but I think he'll tell you that it's unpredictable.
Are you able to see the number of views on Yahoo prior to payout?
oh really David! i'm not sure how to check the ecpm but I know it says on yahoo I got nearly 61 thousand views which I know isn't that much but I was excited as I thought it would give me about £120 but I only got £8.23 but now its gone up to £10 something for some reason, i'm confused :-/

DavidMcNab

If you go to stats and analytics, filter for all time, by third party only, then by video.
Repeat for Rumble and YOuTube if you like. It shows views and ECPM.
All platforms on the filter will not show these.
I used to see almost $2 per thousand on average, but it's much lower now.

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if yahoo views are still paying out the same as they used too? If I remember rightly it was about £2 per thousand. it's just that I have been really excited this month as my videos have never got as many views as they did on yahoo this month but the payment came in really small! Thx in advance
Wish we got that equivalent here, far from $3 bucks per thousand here in Canada.