The United States of Anguish

Themac

As an English man I have a curious fascination with the United States and not a morbid one at that. Through the looking Glass across the pond I'm looking at what's going on and it's not good. THE United States of anguish as I call it. Is exactly that., a nation in anguish. I ask myself is this because of you being a young nation and this is the natural progression as in the UK and Europe.. You have little to learn from in your history except your founding fathers etc a civil war etcetc. The hearts and minds of the people are constantly changing or metamorphing to become what, which I have no answer for. I do though see the internal struggle of all as each tries to identify themselves in terms of race, religion, pitical persuasion, gender, class, social, standing. Which can only end in disappointment for all concerned and destined to fall. Its not until each person identifies their inner being or spiritual self that the nation will become one. The US of Anguish has in its idolitry sought after possessions, wealth, power which does not make the person whole and complete and so eventually anguish sets in which time to time turns to anger and is manifest through pitical agendas and hatred of others. The unfulfilled self cannot find rest or relief from a system such as this and will only find peace when those things of the flesh are put in their proper place of importance. Belief in Christ is a vital component to healing of nations and communities. We all need a saviour right! And in times of anguish we have one. Most will jot seek that hope which has been given but cling to the idols of the flesh instead. This is a great pity as The US has a great thing going for it as a shinning light. But a nation that turns its back on God and righteousness is doomed. The land becomes scorched and burnt no use for anything. When the people turn back to God the land becomes futile and every good fruit appears and their is rejoicing in the land. This is the only suction to the chaos in the USA

Jimr1961

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

Alexander Fraser Tytler

signa777

After a prayer march & many speakers at The Return and many returning to the true root of our faith, I would say its more repentance & turning back to The Almighty YHVH, walking in the Way - following the Messiah

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”

Alexander Fraser Tytler
I think you need to look into the Ming Dynasty, Aztec's, and Great Britain have all existed over 200 years and there are a few more. We are going through a bad cycle in our society today. Corruption and stupidity is the biggest cause of it. Should the Patriots of our Republic overcome this election you will see Anguish no more within a year maybe sooner. Should we not overcome I'm 97% sure you will see revolution. The minute they come for our second amendment right the SHTF and the Sleeping Giant will be awoke once more. I pity those against us, there will be no mercy, no prisoners. We will give no quarter.

GusFusco

The propitious smiles of Heaven, can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right, which Heaven itself has ordained
George Washington.. George Washington’s First Inaugural Address, April 30, 1789

Jimr1961

I think you need to look into the Ming Dynasty, Aztec's, and Great Britain have all existed over 200 years and there are a few more. We are going through a bad cycle in our society today. Corruption and stupidity is the biggest cause of it. Should the Patriots of our Republic overcome this election you will see Anguish no more within a year maybe sooner. Should we not overcome I'm 97% sure you will see revolution. The minute they come for our second amendment right the SHTF and the Sleeping Giant will be awoke once more. I pity those against us, there will be no mercy, no prisoners. We will give no quarter.
I agree with much of what you say. Just wanted to point out that the above were never democracies and neither are we because they cannot survive. When I hear the left attacking the Electoral college I see a desire for "a true democracy" AKA, mob rule, it irritates me. The mob seems to want free shit and think the government can supply it. They have been dumbed down by our educational systems and used by today's democrats and well funded hard leftist groups as useful idiots in their attempt to tear down our Republic.
With respect to your last statements, yep, I'd rather die on my feet than to live on my knees.