THE NEW THING HERE IN UTAH

masterminion

I just heard them say on FOX13 NEWS here in Utah, That we can have both covid and seasonal flu at the same time. Covid numbers are climbing rapidly, but no numbers at all on the flu. I'm sick of this BS. They have that combined test for both. They advertise for everyone to come in and get tested, even if you just have the sniffles. And the liberal local politicians want to go to orange again with a greater mask mandate. They've got everyone wearing masks already. SO OBVIOUSLY THE DAMN MASKS DON'T WORK. They show no death count for the flu although they just showed hospital beds full of flu patients. And they have the nerve to say they need those beds for covid patients. Hmmm! Covid deaths are up while the hospitals are full of flu patients. And no flu deaths mentioned at all. Am I imagining things or does this seem fishy to you also. Why is everyone acquiescing to being gamed by these local liberal politicians and the local news stations. At least our governor acts like he's got a pair half of the time. It's looks to me like they're trying to hide the news that the seasonal flu is worse than the covid.

oldrock

The same thing here in Ohio, but I expect the drumbeat to get louder and louder until the election. They raised our level yesterday and I expect more of the same to come. Too bad nobody can believe them anymore...

masterminion

The same thing here in Ohio, but I expect the drumbeat to get louder and louder until the election. They raised our level yesterday and I expect more of the same to come. Too bad nobody can believe them anymore...
And, they continue to get away with it.

Gaijin

I wonder if we only have to hold out til elections are over. I’m thinking COVID is so politicized that its over once election is over, no matter who wins.
if Biden wins then the right guy is in office, he killed it. Dems/Media will spin it that way, I’m sure.
If Trump wins, then COVID gets dropped, in order to pursue some other line of attack, since COVID failed to get him out of office.

masterminion

I wonder if we only have to hold out til elections are over. I’m thinking COVID is so politicized that its over once election is over, no matter who wins.
if Biden wins then the right guy is in office, he killed it. Dems/Media will spin it that way, I’m sure.
If Trump wins, then COVID gets dropped, in order to pursue some other line of attack, since COVID failed to get him out of office.
If the commies win it's all over.

oldrock

If the commies win it's all over.
That pretty much says it all. Everyone needs to realize that this fight against this communist/marxist attack on our country and constitution is not going to just stop on November 4th. I know I'm in it for the balance of my life as are the masses whether they realize it or not.