The big techs go to court on Tuesday!

Emm2

After Amy's hearing..Ted Cruse and his colleges announced that he has supeanoed both guys from Facebook and Yahoo to answer for the reason why they erased the post from New York Times about Joe Biden and son..and said it was against the law, because of freedom of speech.They are due to be there on Tuesday Oct.20th..I'm glad some one saw it!!!

Jimr1961

After Amy's hearing..Ted Cruse and his colleges announced that he has supeanoed both guys from Facebook and Yahoo to answer for the reason why they erased the post from New York Times about Joe Biden and son..and said it was against the law, because of freedom of speech.They are due to be there on Tuesday Oct.20th..I'm glad some one saw it!!!
New York Times or New York Post? Facebook and Yahoo or Facebook and Twitter? Accuracy matters.

SirAlbertL

That was Facebook and Twiter.

It is time to hold these "Tech Tyrants" accountable or they will continue to trample on OUR Constitutional Rights!

Attachments

SirAlbertL

It is time to hold these "Tech Tyrants" accountable or they will continue to trample on OUR Constitutional Rights!
I agree 100%. I was recently kicked off Fake-book, had my account disabled because I was posting facts that I had researched, shared many times over the years. Example:.. the Rusian hoax, DNC email hack, and other false flag narratives I researched and called them within days, weeks after the first story. I will be sharing those old posts here, once I dig them out of my Fake-Book account download I downloaded a few weeks ago....

garfin

you do see the elephant in the room don't you? Leftists hate free speech, if they loved it they wouldn't brutally rape it over and over, but that isn't the elephant. The elephant is they want free speech and all rights to end, they want government controlling it. No matter what they do, they win...unless...the people do what they should've been doing, legislating morality before government does because that's what every law does, morality according to the highly inefficient and grossly abusive.

Government has 1 mandate, keep freedom equal for all. Sounds like a grand ideal until you realize it does it by imprisoning any freedom abused there by keeping freedom equal for all. It confiscated a freedom we all enjoy taking it away from all We don't win when government takes a freedom away by law, we all lose and governmental power over the people grows. End big tech or lose free speech. What does it take for people to understand, in a country where people are voted in and out of office, you aren't giving authority to lets say Trump, you are giving it to every politician after them plus all the powers they inherited.

End big tech's abuse by refusing to support it or government will and we all lose yet more freedom. WE don't need term limits, we need what the founders created governmental freedoms limits so no matter who is there they can do very little. If governmental freedoms grow due to the abuse of freedoms we the people commit on each other, and it does, I have 3 words although I can't take credit for them "love your neighbor".