Thanks Dan Bongino #ThanksDan

Uecker02

Hello, I am a big follower of Dan Bongino and I am so very grateful to him for introducing us to another way to stay in touch with what is going on and also to be able to have an intelligent conversation without the tech tyrants putting in there rediculious comments. Thanks again Dan!!

LLee

Good Afternoon! I am here because of Dan Bongino as well. Interesting format, going to try and learn my way around now.

Nightbird305

Hi DallasCoinGuy! Facebook is rugged and Twitter is brutal! I just joined and have no idea what I am doing. Was listening to Dan Bongino and he said he is on here so I downloaded it. Take care!
Same here! Glad to be around like minded Patriots.

RoseAnn1

Heard about Rumble on Parler from Devin Nunes but only joined recently. Yes, it was Dan that finally got me to join. I am trying to figure out everything. I want to start a video blog and post it here as well as on my personal blog.

I learned how to post a couple of videos but want to lear not do more. Thanks Dan and Devin.

HeartTOHeart

Hi DallasCoinGuy! Facebook is rugged and Twitter is brutal! I just joined and have no idea what I am doing. Was listening to Dan Bongino and he said he is on here so I downloaded it. Take care!
I agree... Welcome... I am really enjoying Rumble and I don’t miss one of Dan Bongino’s shows. Glad you are here... if you want to be encouraged daily with a 1-minute video - subscribe to my channel

https://rumble.com/c/c-278341

HeartTOHeart

Heard about Rumble on Parler from Devin Nunes but only joined recently. Yes, it was Dan that finally got me to join. I am trying to figure out everything. I want to start a video blog and post it here as well as on my personal blog.

I learned how to post a couple of videos but want to lear not do more. Thanks Dan and Devin.
I love both of their shows! So Good! I hope you like Rumble, I have totally enjoyed it. I started a video #1MinuteEncouragement check it out and be encouraged daily.
Glad you are here... if you want to be encouraged daily with a 1-minute video - subscribe to my channel
https://rumble.com/c/c-278341