Thank you!

Thank you for choosing me to be creator of the day last Saturday! It meant so much and totally made my day! Im sooo excited to start this new year off with rumble! I have been doing video and pics for the last three or so years ...wanting to make youtube happen, last year on the day my channel hit 10,000 views yt announced their change of policy😂😂 i was so bummed. Im now equally excited to be part of rumble🤗 thanks guys!

Thank you for choosing me to be creator of the day last Saturday! It meant so much and totally made my day! Im sooo excited to start this new year off with rumble! I have been doing video and pics for the last three or so years ...wanting to make youtube happen, last year on the day my channel hit 10,000 views yt announced their change of policy😂😂 i was so bummed. Im now equally excited to be part of rumble🤗 thanks guys!
great job man

DavidMcNab

Nicely done!
The fact is that you can make a lot more with Rumble than you ever would with YouTube alone.
But did you know that you can still make money on your own YouTube channel right now? The trick is to upload to Rumble AND your YouTube channel. If you grant exclusive license to Rumble, they will claim copyright on all versions anywhere, including your YouTube version. You get earnings then (minus 10% for Rumble commission). Occasionally, this will pay off for you, but overall, I just find it satisfying to make sure that all views count. Plus, it's satisfying to circumvent YouTube's policy.
As another bonus, your channel will grow with subscribers if you keep it active and the exposure gets better over time.

Nicely done!
The fact is that you can make a lot more with Rumble than you ever would with YouTube alone.
But did you know that you can still make money on your own YouTube channel right now? The trick is to upload to Rumble AND your YouTube channel. If you grant exclusive license to Rumble, they will claim copyright on all versions anywhere, including your YouTube version. You get earnings then (minus 10% for Rumble commission). Occasionally, this will pay off for you, but overall, I just find it satisfying to make sure that all views count. Plus, it's satisfying to circumvent YouTube's policy.
As another bonus, your channel will grow with subscribers if you keep it active and the exposure gets better over time.
good point of view

BenW

Congratulations!

Nicely done!
Thank you! I need a lot more subscribers and view time before i can start earning on my yt I think that is what you meant? ...but its nice to earn on the videos im uploading anyways when they get approved to yt viral🤗🤗 im really excited about that!