Thank you Rumble

Tripwire

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who works hard to make rumble a great place for content creators! I just a booked a Caribbean vacation for my husbands 50th birthday from one month of rumble earnings! This experience has been amazing and the income is just a great perk of the job!

Thank you all so much!
Oh wow how lovely ! Hope you have a brill time , congratulations morgan .Hope you have many more vacation's ( on rumble of course) so pleased for you .

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who works hard to make rumble a great place for content creators! I just a booked a Caribbean vacation for my husbands 50th birthday from one month of rumble earnings! This experience has been amazing and the income is just a great perk of the job!

Thank you all so much!
Wow, congratulations! I will need some more time to achieve that :)

Thank you all so much!
Wow! Congratulations for your success here in rumble.
We are inspired.
Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you all so much!
Congrats!! Enjoy, I Would like to take this opportunity to thank Rumble too, I love that I am able to help out with a little income to our family and take a little bit of pressure off my Husband, as well as being a Mum of 3 :-D Thank you So Much!