Thank you Rumble

Tripwire

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who works hard to make rumble a great place for content creators! I just a booked a Caribbean vacation for my husbands 50th birthday from one month of rumble earnings! This experience has been amazing and the income is just a great perk of the job!

Thank you all so much!
Oh wow how lovely ! Hope you have a brill time , congratulations morgan .Hope you have many more vacation's ( on rumble of course) so pleased for you .

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who works hard to make rumble a great place for content creators! I just a booked a Caribbean vacation for my husbands 50th birthday from one month of rumble earnings! This experience has been amazing and the income is just a great perk of the job!

Thank you all so much!
Wow, congratulations! I will need some more time to achieve that :)

Thank you all so much!
Wow! Congratulations for your success here in rumble.
We are inspired.
Enjoy your vacation!

Thank you all so much!
Congrats!! Enjoy, I Would like to take this opportunity to thank Rumble too, I love that I am able to help out with a little income to our family and take a little bit of pressure off my Husband, as well as being a Mum of 3 :-D Thank you So Much!

That’s so amazing!! I see your comments frequently, you sound knowledgeable. I have a question. It’ll be 8months at the end of June that I’ve been waiting for my 3rd party payouts. Any idea where they are at right now before I can just see it show up and see how my videos did?? Any info is appreciated :)
Hope you both enjoy your vacation!!

DavidMcNab

I believe that they will never give us anything set in stone. I understand that there are too many variables and payment to them is unpredictable. But I see it come at the beginning of each month frequently. Lately it seems to come at 8 months after upload. You may see third party payments for a video each month after, but the initial payout seems to be the biggest in most cases. So older videos will still pay sometimes, but the first hit is usually the biggest. Also, if your upload was approved near the end of the month, the third party payout might be split into two months too. So eight months after upload, then a second payout at nine months. Occasionally, third party payouts lag and sometimes they come back to back.
It's just not predictable.
I upload enough that things average out and I think we can expect about $2 per thousand views on average for third party. If you look at the way one or two videos perform it can vary more, but that's the average performance.