Take videos back

BerryNiceJo

So, I created a rumble account a couple years ago, uploaded a small handful of videos the never bothered with it again after that.
There's about 18cents in monetization so the account doesn't do what I wanted it to do nor have I got the time to invest to make the videos profitable.
My question is. I'd like to close the account but take back ownership of my videos can I do that.
Considering the videos don't generate any income and have got very little views I don't see this being an issue for rumble..
But can anyone advise whether I can do this?

sloggervlogger

So, I created a rumble account a couple years ago, uploaded a small handful of videos the never bothered with it again after that.
There's about 18cents in monetization so the account doesn't do what I wanted it to do nor have I got the time to invest to make the videos profitable.
My question is. I'd like to close the account but take back ownership of my videos can I do that.
Considering the videos don't generate any income and have got very little views I don't see this being an issue for rumble..
But can anyone advise whether I can do this?
It depends on the licence you've agreed to. You can only delete the video if you choose Rumble, player, only, otherwise, it's a perpetual contract.