Syndication To Facebook

nelyu16

Hi,

What do you mean by syndication to Facebook Page? Does it mean if I share video from Rumble to my syndicated Fb Page using monetized Url I can earn? Or only the video I uploaded that I can share to syndicated Fb Page

Thanks

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi,

What do you mean by syndication to Facebook Page? Does it mean if I share video from Rumble to my syndicated Fb Page using monetized Url I can earn? Or only the video I uploaded that I can share to syndicated Fb Page

Thanks
It just means whatever video you upload to Rumble, gets uploaded to Fb and any other linked accounts, so you just need to upload your videos once.

This does not affect monetization because it's uploaded to your page as you, not to our page.

nelyu16

It just means whatever video you upload to Rumble, gets uploaded to Fb and any other linked accounts, so you just need to upload your videos once.

This does not affect monetization because it's uploaded to your page as you, not to our page.
If I upload to Rumble it will also be automatically uploaded to my syndicated FB page, my question is the video that will be posted on my fb page, is it the rumble video player or the facebook video player? and can I earn also on that Fb Page Video? Thanks

BenW

Trustworthy Member
If I upload to Rumble it will also be automatically uploaded to my syndicated FB page, my question is the video that will be posted on my fb page, is it the rumble video player or the facebook video player? and can I earn also on that Fb Page Video? Thanks
It is a picture link to Rumble on facebook. So viewers will be directed to your video here on Rumble and that means that you can earn money when people come here to watch your video.

nelyu16

It is a picture link to Rumble on facebook. So viewers will be directed to your video here on Rumble and that means that you can earn money when people come here to watch your video.
Can I also share other Rumble videos from other users and earn? Or only my monetized videos to be shared?

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Can I also share other Rumble videos from other users and earn? Or only my monetized videos to be shared?
You mean share videos from other users on facebook? Only the owner of the video earns the money with it.