support and help

CHIOZZI

Hi everyone, I wrote to support but after 30 hours I still haven't had a reply. Does Rumble support work? Thanks

Hi CHIOZZI,

We replied to your email yesterday, your videos will not be claimed on YouTube as they were only accepted for limited distribution, so these won't be uploaded to our channels.
Hi Mario! But I have some videos claimed on my channel, and those videos were accepted for limited distribution also. How can be that if Rumble claim just full distribution videos. What I must do? Any advice?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi Mario! But I have some videos claimed on my channel, and those videos were accepted for limited distribution also. How can be that if Rumble claim just full distribution videos. What I must do? Any advice?
It used to be that limited videos would get a spot on the rumble.com YT channel, that's no longer the case. It's no longer guaranteed you'll get YT distribution with limited.

OK, thanks Mario. Just to add, these videos I think are just 2 months old.
I have also some videos here, that I didn't accept the limited distribution. Are they monetize here? It is also posted on my channel, for this reason I didn't accepted the limited distribution, because I was thinking to keep them monetize on YouTube at less, if I didn't get full distribution. I can deleted and to repost again here?

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
OK, thanks Mario. Just to add, these videos I think are just 2 months old.
I have also some videos here, that I didn't accept the limited distribution. Are they monetize here? It is also posted on my channel, for this reason I didn't accepted the limited distribution, because I was thinking to keep them monetize on YouTube at less, if I didn't get full distribution. I can deleted and to repost again here?
If you were sent limited distribution approval emails and didn't accept them, then those videos are not live in our platform.

If you have a video on your YT channel that we accept as limited, we will likely not overlap as we won't upload them to our channels, but even if we did your video will still be monetized.

You can report again, but if they were already given limited, your best bet is to upload directly as Rumble only.

If you were sent limited distribution approval emails and didn't accept them, then those videos are not live in our platform.

If you have a video on your YT channel that we accept as limited, we will likely not overlap as we won't upload them to our channels, but even if we did your video will still be monetized.

You can report again, but if they were already given limited, your best bet is to upload directly as Rumble only.
OK, thank you for advice. 🤗