Subscription emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

I noticed when I receive the subscription email for my channel it is including the pending videos as well as live ones. I wasn't sure if people can see pending videos or if this is some sort of glitch.

Thanks!

Maxyviral

well yeah they all rumble at the same time but scheduled videos keeps private until it's time or more , I got bugged videos still not live as it scheduled time passed , I think this option still not tested well

Hi!

I noticed when I receive the subscription email for my channel it is including the pending videos as well as live ones. I wasn't sure if people can see pending videos or if this is some sort of glitch.

Thanks!

Hi, I'm Tiffany the project manager here at Rumble. It's nice to meet the both of you! Subscription e-mails shouldn't be containing pending or scheduled videos, only live videos should appear in these e-mails. Would you be able to forward me these e-mails that are containing pending/scheduled videos, I'd like our development team to take a look at what's causing this issue. My e-mail address is Tiffany@rumble.com.

Thank you in advance for your help!
- Tiffany

Hi, I'm Tiffany the project manager here at Rumble. It's nice to meet the both of you! Subscription e-mails shouldn't be containing pending or scheduled videos, only live videos should appear in these e-mails. Would you be able to forward me these e-mails that are containing pending/scheduled videos, I'd like our development team to take a look at what's causing this issue. My e-mail address is Tiffany@rumble.com.

Thank you in advance for your help!
- Tiffany
ThanksTiffany,
it's nice to meet you too! I just forwarded a few of them to you. Thanks for checking into it😊

Status
Not open for further replies.