Submitting video fragments?

Can I submit a fragment of a video that has already been accepted for limited distribution? For example, if I have a 5 minute video or montage uploaded and accepted, can I submit a 1 minute portion of footage in there with a diff title and descrip? I ask in case the original video is too long or muddy, but want to see if a core portion would do better.

BenW

Can I submit a fragment of a video that has already been accepted for limited distribution? For example, if I have a 5 minute video or montage uploaded and accepted, can I submit a 1 minute portion of footage in there with a diff title and descrip? I ask in case the original video is too long or muddy, but want to see if a core portion would do better.
I did once the opposite way, made a video longer. And it was accepted. Just try.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Go ahead!

DavidMcNab

I reuse footage occasionally. I think your clips can tell a different story altogether when combined with new footage, or old. Even cutting parts out will change the meaning of a video.
It could be from a limited video OR a fully promoted video.
If your 2 minute video doesn't do as well as you hoped, reducing it in length can be the change that makes all the difference.