Submitting content

Hi,

Before i heard of Rumble I had submitted links to Jukin media for just a couple clips of my old content. I never heard anything other than an autogenerated email saying they got it. Its not searchable on their website library.

My question is can i submit it here? Im assuming they just decided not to use it...and this was like a year or more ago.

Thanks!

TwinsKitties

Hi,

Before i heard of Rumble I had submitted links to Jukin media for just a couple clips of my old content. I never heard anything other than an autogenerated email saying they got it. Its not searchable on their website library.

My question is can i submit it here? Im assuming they just decided not to use it...and this was like a year or more ago.

Thanks!
hmmm yead good to know that , as some of us submit their videos to other than 1 platform

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Hi,

Thanks!
Depending on the license you chose with us, you may not upload content to Rumble that has been exclusively licensed to any other company.

If your video is not being licensed exclusively anywhere else, then you're free to upload in to our platform.