Stolen videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member

sloggervlogger

This goes to DMCA@rumble.com, did you send an email there or to support?
Not with this one. To be honest @Mario everytime I sent links to DMCA they say they get back to me, but nothing gets done. So I don't know what to do. If it's even worth me looking for stolen videos or am I just wasting my time? I know some are abroad and they can't be reached, but I had some big newspaper like the sun steal my video, I contacted DMCA back in January, but never got anything for it, or heard back from Claudio on this. And they still got it on their website! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7888117/chimp-human-strength-planet-apes/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1543857034 . I had facebook pages ( not private pages) companies like Rumble use my videos from Rumble, but nothing came of that either. So I'm not really sure what the way forward is.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Not with this one. To be honest @Mario everytime I sent links to DMCA they say they get back to me, but nothing gets done. So I don't know what to do. If it's even worth me looking for stolen videos or am I just wasting my time? I know some are abroad and they can't be reached, but I had some big newspaper like the sun steal my video, I contacted DMCA back in January, but never got anything for it, or heard back from Claudio on this. And they still got it on their website! https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7888117/chimp-human-strength-planet-apes/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1543857034 . I had facebook pages ( not private pages) companies like Rumble use my videos from Rumble, but nothing came of that either. So I'm not really sure what the way forward is.
Let's do this, send this exact message to support so I can have a copy of it and I will take care of escalating it. Unfortunately I can't action any DMCA requests but I can get the issue looked at.

Include the Rumble URL

Status
Not open for further replies.