Stolen Channel Name

pfjones

Hi My Name is Dave, I am the creator and owner of the X22 Report. I have just joined Rumble and I noticed someone has taken the X22 Report name.

This channel is not the X22 Report, how can this be removed.
View attachment 1352
Dave, take a look at this from last nights tucker carlson, it is Noor Bin Ladin....
CHECK out the the time on the clock...

Attachments

KenMcDougal

Did you notice that the X22 Report name was taken after or before you joined Rumble. If after and your name is copyrighted, trademark or patented, then you may have a case. If before, then that means the name was available, and someone else got it before you did. I would think that this platform has a system in place to where if you chose a name that someone else on the platform has already registered, you would get a red flag as taken and not available.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Did you notice that the X22 Report name was taken after or before you joined Rumble. If after and your name is copyrighted, trademark or patented, then you may have a case. If before, then that means the name was available, and someone else got it before you did. I would think that this platform has a system in place to where if you chose a name that someone else on the platform has already registered, you would get a red flag as taken and not available.
You're right. Like "The Highlander", there can be only one. If a channel named is taken, the new user cannot register it on Rumble. YouTube is the same.