Stats not updated in 5 months with no payment from you tube

BenW

One of my videos was reposted on YouTube under a new title back on July 29th and it reached over 7 million views in under 2 weeks and I am yet to have any updates stats or payments.... is anyone else experiencing this kind of delay !??
was really hoping for that extra cash before Xmas but it seems not. Rather frustrating!!
Did you sent a mail to ask what the problem is? : support@rumble.com We can't answer your question. I did get my Youtube money of a video with over a million views in the same period. For most of us Youtube stats were frozen from september untill this week. (But i got payments)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
One of my videos was reposted on YouTube under a new title back on July 29th and it reached over 7 million views in under 2 weeks and I am yet to have any updates stats or payments.... is anyone else experiencing this kind of delay !??
was really hoping for that extra cash before Xmas but it seems not. Rather frustrating!!
Your email to support has been received, you will get a response once this has been looked into.