Stats frozen

BeeDIY

Yes it's YouTube payment for September. Nice to see it all catching up again. Great payment, reminds me I need to upload again:) You can see who paid under transaction. August earnings got paid on the 30th of September!
you are right.
today (6/11) i receive Youtube earning for September even Rumble statics freeze from Middle of September.
it means that Rumble have problems with its analysis issue only. no relate to the money from Youtube-Rumble-Rumble user.
hope it help.

smcbuki

Wait. So, some creators actually received August earnings? My August was completely skipped. And as I was saying in another thread, my video got 1.5 million views on Rumble channel on Youtube in August.
Can you all please reply? Do you all have August or you got skipped too? (in transactions not in stats)

ultrahd

Wait. So, some creators actually received August earnings? My August was completely skipped. And as I was saying in another thread, my video got 1.5 million views on Rumble channel on Youtube in August.
Can you all please reply? Do you all have August or you got skipped too? (in transactions not in stats)
I haven't received youtube earnings from August either

BeeDIY

i receive both Aug and Sep Youtube earning already.

nademedeiros

I haven't either.

sloggervlogger

I just got my 2nd Aug YT payment. I assume it got updated and there was some missing before. Hopefully everybody that didn't get any Aug payment, got theirs now.

BenW

I just got my 2nd Aug YT payment. I assume it got updated and there was some missing before. Hopefully everybody that didn't get any Aug payment, got theirs now.
As I mentioned before in one of my previous posts in this thread I got a payment for one video (Youtube) on the 30 th of September of August. Today as @sloggervlogger the others (Youtube August) are paid as well.