Stats frozen

RebeccaStout

Mine have been 0 since sept 14th. And before that it was bizarrely near that for a bit. I've not seen the money from YT in the earnings box above, so I'm assuming when all is fixed a nice little sum will have been built up?
It's nerve wracking to watch. YT put a couple of my vids in suggested and views have kicked into high gear... and I have no way to track the revenue

BeeDIY

The update will come when the stats are up to date again, until then we're all waiting. :(

In the meantime I can recommend a bit of light reading to pass the time. (make sure to click on all the links)
Dear Mario,
Do we have tentative timing for the stats update finish?
i mean this month revenue will be no problem? normally revenue will be updated in 1st day of new month right, only ten days toward.
Thank you in advance.

BeeDIY

Hi there,

We apologize about the delay, but stats are frozen for all users. We'll update once they're working again.
Dear Mario,
understand that stats will take time to be fixed. but how the income will be treated? still freezes until stats done fixing? or independently update at 1st day of month as usual?
thank you.

RebeccaStout

I'm still a little confused. Stats are frozen on the charts but are payments also frozen? I feel like the money is also frozen along with the stats on my site.
I really hope that is the case for my low payment(s), meaning the money will come at a later date.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I'm still a little confused. Stats are frozen on the charts but are payments also frozen? I feel like the money is also frozen along with the stats on my site.
I really hope that is the case for my low payment(s), meaning the money will come at a later date.
Yes, if earnings are owed to your account they will be paid as soon as possible. If there's an issue with payments being delayed because the stats are delayed, then it's a matter of waiting until the stats go live.

As of now, there's no estimate to when the stats will be fixed unfortunately.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Mine have been 0 since sept 14th. And before that it was bizarrely near that for a bit. I've not seen the money from YT in the earnings box above, so I'm assuming when all is fixed a nice little sum will have been built up?
It's nerve wracking to watch. YT put a couple of my vids in suggested and views have kicked into high gear... and I have no way to track the revenue
Same here, zero movement until today with a few dollars added to my cashout. Lets hope everything comes around . As mentioned in another comment, I too am hoping this is not an internal rumble issue of concern for us creators. Only those on the inside know. We just have to hold on and wait.
https://rumble.com/user/cdngreenwaterdiver/

RebeccaStout

So weird. I got paid. For YouTube I assume. I cant tell. But the graph isn't showing any or much change for sept and oct. Scratching my head. I have to work for if I'm even reading this stuff right at this point.

BenW

So, September earnings for Youtube are in... What happened to August? I have July and now September...
I did get Youtube August earnings (for one video) on 30 september.
So weird. I got paid. For YouTube I assume. I cant tell. But the graph isn't showing any or much change for sept and oct. Scratching my head. I have to work for if I'm even reading this stuff right at this point.
Yes, same for me, the graph isn't still showing any for september and october.

sloggervlogger

Yes it's YouTube payment for September. Nice to see it all catching up again. Great payment, reminds me I need to upload again:) You can see who paid under transaction. August earnings got paid on the 30th of September!