Stats Currently Under Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
Has anyone noticed their stats/earnings etc seem to have virtually frozen over the last couple of days?

@Mario - I know there has been a few posts about this- just wondering if everything is running as normal or if its still a known issue? We had a video recently approved for full distribution and when I filter a certain way I can see yesterday has 29,000 views for only 2 cents in earnings. I'm hoping this can't be right?

BenW

Hi Guys,
Has anyone noticed their stats/earnings etc seem to have virtually frozen over the last couple of days?

@Mario - I know there has been a few posts about this- just wondering if everything is running as normal or if its still a known issue? We had a video recently approved for full distribution and when I filter a certain way I can see yesterday has 29,000 views for only 2 cents in earnings. I'm hoping this can't be right?
No it doesn't look frozen to me. It works normal for me.

We are undergoing database maintenance and some users will not be able to see their updated stats past April 4th,

Full access to updated stats will be fully restored soon.

Thank you for your patience.
Hello Mario, are the stats still under maintenance? Thanks :)

DavidMcNab

If May views and earnings are low, I always look at how many successful uploads I had in April. The videos from a few weeks ago are generally the best source of revenue. But, like Cseh_17, I also had a few good performers from long ago that suddenly got circulation. This happens quite frequently. My top ten monthly earners almost always include a few random videos from over 6 months ago. One of mine has suddenly had over 250,000 views. It had 1,000 or so in the first 6 months after upload.
I have a theory that I keep repeating: Upload frequently and build your channel. The videos will do the rest. Once you get a few hundred videos on your channel, the money never stops.

BenW

If May views and earnings are low, I always look at how many successful uploads I had in April. The videos from a few weeks ago are generally the best source of revenue. But, like Cseh_17, I also had a few good performers from long ago that suddenly got circulation. This happens quite frequently. My top ten monthly earners almost always include a few random videos from over 6 months ago. One of mine has suddenly had over 250,000 views. It had 1,000 or so in the first 6 months after upload.
I have a theory that I keep repeating: Upload frequently and build your channel. The videos will do the rest. Once you get a few hundred videos on your channel, the money never stops.
Yes I agree with your point of view on this matter. I have the same kind of experiences. I only have to upload more frequently, like you advices us. Thanks David!

Status
Not open for further replies.