Spam comments on videos

einsteinparrot

Is there a way to have this person's account deleted. She is placing inappropriate comments on my videos. This was the second one tonight that I deleted. Spam comments are commonplace. It would be nice to be able to have a way to report such people and be able to delete comments using the mobile app. ~ Thanks.

spicwarduro, 56 minutes ago
[CENSORED]

Here is another that just came in. I may be up all night fighting this!
rolandclark, 1 minute ago
[CENSORED]

One more!
"kiarephykol" has just posted a comment on your video "Hungry parrot and his owner are looking forward to eating". Here is the full comment:
[CENSORED}

Last edited by a moderator:

nademedeiros

Is there a way to have this person's account deleted. She is placing inappropriate comments on my videos. This was the second one tonight that I deleted. Spam comments are commonplace. It would be nice to be able to have a way to report such people and be able to delete comments using the mobile app. ~ Thanks.

spicwarduro, 56 minutes ago
[CENSORED]

Here is another that just came in. I may be up all night fighting this!
rolandclark, 1 minute ago
[CENSORED]

One more!
"kiarephykol" has just posted a comment on your video "Hungry parrot and his owner are looking forward to eating". Here is the full comment:
[CENSORED}
I've mentioned this before, but never got a response from Rumble: https://community.rumble.com/threads/spam.12356/

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member

nademedeiros

There was a whole separate thread used for this. Spammers are a plague that affect all comment sections, but many times we can't stop them before they post without affecting real users, that's why creators are allowed to delete comments in their own videos.
That's why it would be nice if there was an option to block/report a spammer, instead of having to delete every comment they leave.