Some app questions! help!

KerinGedge

Ok, so still trying to get my head around some things to do with the app... sometimes the app icon on my phone will have a number hovering over it. Now usually that means I have a notification of some kind but when I open the app I can't see what the notification is for. Does anyone know what the numbers hovering over the app icon are for or am I missing something obvious?

The other thing is my phone keeps notifying me that someone has just followed me... I've had about 4 notifications in the past 2 days saying this person or that person has just followed me, but when I hit "my videos" on the app I can see that the number of people following me doesn't match the number of notifications I've received. Does this mean that I've been followed and unfollowed? Or are all those followers hidden from me?

Finally I've noticed that the app on my phone says I've had 100 rumbles, but the desktop Rumble says I've had more like 136. I've noticed this over the past few days in fact, that the app rumble number differs from the desk top's. I figured out that to bring them into sync I have to log out of the app and log back in, then the number will be the same as the desktop. @chrisrumble just thought I'd bring these things to your attention, but I'm sure you guys are all over this stuff!

Update - i think their might be a difference between followers and channel subscribers, does that sound correct? If so where do I go to to see gow mant followers I have compared to subscribers?

Overall my experience with Rumble if very positive!

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited:

brenmichelle

Hi! I don’t really use the app but yes I think that the followers are more for the forum and your subscribers are different. I don’t really understand the followers thing. Also I’m thinking that notification type thing might be the number of “raffle tickets” you have on the app. And for the difference in the rumbles, I believe one place counts all rumbles and the other counts positive rumbles minus negative points given if someone downvotes.

KerinGedge

Hi! I don’t really use the app but yes I think that the followers are more for the forum and your subscribers are different. I don’t really understand the followers thing. Also I’m thinking that notification type thing might be the number of “raffle tickets” you have on the app. And for the difference in the rumbles, I believe one place counts all rumbles and the other counts positive rumbles minus negative points given if someone downvotes.
Thanks heaps:)

My Channel - Tune Basics

Rumblers United - Rumblers United | Facebook

Last edited: