Slipping Standards?

cdngreenwaterdiver

Looking through the newest to pop up on my page of the newest videos and quite surprised. I noticed similar in the past ,contacted support and they removed the video. What I find strange is how extreme profanity makes its way onto the rumble world, coming from another source. I say this meaning as for how strong Rumble policy is against this in any of our creations. Here is the link. Am I over reacting ? It is tough getting approvals and is frustrating when I see this out there making someone money via Rumble.
https://rumble.com/v7fl35-back-up-off-my-man.html

winkeldinkel

This is a Viralhog video, they're one of the largest viral video providers online, and as such they provide their own vetting.
I don't quite get it? I watched the video without being logged in and saw zero ads playing on that one so how does it earn money on Rumble? Also, because they are one of the biggest suppliers of videos do they get a pass on the profanity rule that applies to the general creators? Just curious...

cdngreenwaterdiver

I don't quite get it? I watched the video without being logged in and saw zero ads playing on that one so how does it earn money on Rumble? Also, because they are one of the biggest suppliers of videos do they get a pass on the profanity rule that applies to the general creators? Just curious...
Exactly how I feel. It frustrates me a lot when I come across this type of video on Rumble when I am struggling to get anything receive profit sharing status these days.

cdngreenwaterdiver

Some people find that type of video amusing. I'm no prude but I think it's pretty low class and in some ways it has that scripted Jerry Springer show kind of feel to it. I don't even know what kind of ad placement you could stick on it. Maybe mobile home real estate. ?
I am definitely no prude either. I say put an ad for bar soap. Anyone else get their mouth washed out with soap for swearing.;-)