Should Provide reasons for rejection.

Hey! It is just a thought. I also use dreamstime and other stock photo sites to upload content and when they reject any of my photograph they provide some bullet points that why they have rejected any particular photo.
And they have these points ready to be attached to the rejected files.

I think rumble should also provide such points so that we can also know the reason of rejection and take care about that next time.

for example: If a video is not in focus and blank, then they may send
  • out of focus
with the rejection mail

Hey! It is just a thought. I also use dreamstime and other stock photo sites to upload content and when they reject any of my photograph they provide some bullet points that why they have rejected any particular photo.

I think rumble should also provide such points so that we can also know the reason of rejection and take care about that next time.

• out of focus
with the rejection mail
Good point 👍🏻

PubgMasterGame

• out of focus
with the rejection mail
great way
i hope rumble consider this explanation
alot of people ask me as their videos got rejected sign and they want to know what's wrong to take care in next upload , editing