Short videos and lots of them or combine into one video.?

Brewington

Is it best if I have multiple similar clips to uoad lots of Short video or combine into one video.
Also If I've separately uploaded a clip in a compilation can I also upload as a separate individual clip.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Is it best if I have multiple similar clips to uoad lots of Short video or combine into one video.
Also If I've separately uploaded a clip in a compilation can I also upload as a separate individual clip.
Both is possible, but I noticed that normally short videos do better. Of course it depends on the subject and how funny, interesting or surprising it is. Yes you can upload them separate and in a compilation.

sloggervlogger

Like Ben, I think it depends on the clips, if a clip is funny and good enough and at least 30 sec ( so they can fit advertizing on it) then leave it as one clip. If it is really short ( 3-10 sec), it would make a good compilation than use all the clips to make a 30-2minute video. It needs to engage the viewers.