Shoot Them In The Leg ?... C'Mon Man

GusFusco

What a clown this Joe Biden guy is.. He wants the cops to shoot people in the leg instead of killing them.. Can you believe it?..
So what happens when a cop is confronted by a disgruntled knife wielding driver who was just pulled over for a speeding ticket ?...
I mean seriously, what are they going to do, say "Step away from the vehicle and show me your leg ?.... What a nut-job, ah?.. What say you ?

Attachments

Last edited:

Jimr1961

What is really jacked up is that so many people think that makes sense. Man, prosecutors and lawyers would have a field day. "So, officer, you felt you were in great danger of immediate, grave bodily injury or death, but you didn't want to shoot him too much?"

What a clown this Joe Biden guy is.. He wants the cops to shoot people in the leg instead of killing them.. Can you believe it?..
So what happens when a cop is confronted by a disgruntled knife wielding driver who was just pulled over for a speeding ticket ?...
I mean seriously, what are they going to do, say "Step away from the vehicle and show me your leg ?.... What a nut-job, ah?.. What say you ?
What will Joe Biden be selling tomorrow? These pathetic pandering politicians, have all the integrity of a crooked used car salesman. Chicago has recorded 1,901 shooting victims so far this year, with 440 fatalities (Good job Lori Lightfoot) There's some excellent democrat leadership going on there! Now we have 'Basement Joe Biden's' grand law enforcement plan "shoot them in the leg" and then send in the quick-response psychiatric team, to evaluate the situationšŸ¤£

Attachments

Barbara44

Barbara44

Dan Bongino talked about this Friday and as a Veteran Police officer - teacher and an ex FBI agent he knows what he is talking about.

Barbara44

Actually Barbara44, he worked for the Secret Service. But I agree, he is very knowledgeable and I watch/listen to his show everyday. I hope he recovers soon from his recent diagnosis.
Thank you for the correction I know he worked at the White House which would be Secret Service but I thought he said FBI also but my point was he knows how to collect and put information in a nice neat package for those of us who do not have that skill. Yes, I am concerned about his cancer. It seems all my favorite people (Rush) are having problems with cancer and I have been diagnosed with it twice so I have some Idea what they are going through. It is a mind numbing disease.

Last edited:

CutePuppyDowga

What about when they hit the artery in the leg and the perp bleeds out?

Jimr1961

What about when they hit the artery in the leg and the perp bleeds out?
What about if you do hit 'em in the leg and he shoots you into dust regardless? You shoot to stop the threat, not with the intent to kill or maim. There are two types of stops: Physical stop where the computer checks out and a psychological stop where the perp agrees to stop the attack through pain compliance.

Time1

Last time I researched it for an article (4 or 5 yrs ago) it costs $49,800/yr to house the basic prisoner, so one with an injury or illness could be double that. If an officer has reason to discharge their weapon they are trained to stop the threat and not relent until the threat is code 4. Suggesting wounding is down right stupid and show incredible ignorance. Shoot to stop and bring back the death penalty. Limit appeals to 1 and within 12 months. Keep repeat felons in and cut the 7 course 4x/day meals and 4star resort facilities! If a person can't change their ways after 1 or 2 stays in a prison??? they ain't going to! Cut the shit!