Serious Problem

I am sharing the screen shot of my monetization status.
I am sure YT has done this because of the multiple claims as the reason presented by you tube is reuse.

@Mario , this is a serious problem.
I don't know what to do now.
I have to delete all the videos before I reapply for monetization..
Also this will reduce my view time very low.
And I will not get it until I get the view time 4000 hours.

Aah..

This is very dipressing..

1552506588578.png

sloggervlogger

Are you saying, because Rumble claimed the videos on your channel, YouTube punished you for having reused content? I did ask that question before if that could happen, but didn't really get a straight answer and I'm sure Rumble didn't know what I was trying to ask. That is scary if something like that is possible. That means we would have to delete all the videos that we've got that are on the Rumble YouTube channel, that we would have to delete those on our own YouTube channel?

I am sure YT has done this because of the multiple claims as the reason presented by you tube is reuse.

Aah..

View attachment 555
ohhhh this is big issue but i think rumble team will have to contact them for rumble users channels

Aah..

View attachment 555
ohhh this is big issue iam doing ads on my youtube channel in order to be enabled for monetization !!!!

I will double check on this with the licensing team, but Rumble claiming your videos to enable monetization does NOT penalize your channel, and it does not make you unable to monetize it either.

This normally happens if you get copyright strikes, not copyright claims.

Looking forward for good news. :)

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
I have 0 striks
In the second line of the image above, under the reason it says

Its not enough to credit the content owner or state that "No copyright infringement is intended."

What does this means?
This is just general advise by YT, it's not the reason you were demonetized. I think.
And you have zero strikes because we don't strike, we claim content. Which is a valid method to activate monetization.

You will need to reach out to YouTube and ask them why they took monetization away from you. Why they did this if you have zero strikes is odd, but they've been doing this to a lot of people recently.