Searching for videos on Rumble on Roku

VC123

Agree. The Roku Rumble app is useless. The only thing you can do is watch videos of “cute animals”. Not what I want to watch. I’m guessing the issue is there’s no sign in option on the Roku Rumble app, so all you get is some lame feed of meaningless videos. Until that’s fixed, Rumble doesn’t work for me. I watch videos on my TV, not on my phone.

Turlington

Agree. The Roku Rumble app is useless. The only thing you can do is watch videos of “cute animals”. Not what I want to watch. I’m guessing the issue is there’s no sign in option on the Roku Rumble app, so all you get is some lame feed of meaningless videos. Until that’s fixed, Rumble doesn’t work for me. I watch videos on my TV, not on my phone.
Please fix the search function on the Rumble channel on Roku. I want to watch the Dan Bongino show via Rumble on my Roku TV but none of the Bongino videos are shown and the search function yields "No search results."
Please fix the search function on the Rumble channel on Roku. I want to watch the Dan Bongino show via Rumble on my Roku TV but none of the Bongino videos are shown and the search function yields "No search results."
Dan Bongino should know that he's pushing a video service that doesn't make his videos available.

AdrianVarney

Dan Bongino should know that he's pushing a video service that doesn't make his videos available.
Exactly! Telling everyone to switch to Rumble without a working knowledge of how many of his followers WATCH his videos on a TV versus listen to a podcast or listen/view via a tablet, computer, or smart phone wasn't well played by Dan Bongino. So now my strategy to encourage the smart TV app functionality is to comment the need on Dan Bongino's Parler posts when he directs people to Rumble for his new episodes. I REALLY want an alternative to the Alpha/Google monopoly.

i thought people just used TVs for computer monitors now days. I have no idea what a roku is? why can't you just play a video from a browser on a TV screen? It probably just needs time to get sorted out.

TIMZEMM

Dan is not pushing any such thing....Rumble's exploded growth has been troublesome for them to keep up. They are working hard to get everything running smoothly. I think a little patience and self control will go a long way in making this the best thing to happen for all of us.