Search for Tucker Carlson's Channel

glennh

First off, I don't know if he even has one on here. But at present it would be impossible to even know. If I click on rumble I see the same stupid shark video over and over and if I attempt to search I have no option to only see his channel if it exists but instead see every video that his name is mentioned. So unless I'm missing something I don't see any options for narrowing my search. I'm not saying the current search is useless but it doesn't have nearly enough options to make it useful.

Glenn

TheRightSide

First off, I don't know if he even has one on here. But at present it would be impossible to even know. If I click on rumble I see the same stupid shark video over and over and if I attempt to search I have no option to only see his channel if it exists but instead see every video that his name is mentioned. So unless I'm missing something I don't see any options for narrowing my search. I'm not saying the current search is useless but it doesn't have nearly enough options to make it useful.

Glenn
Tucker doesn't Rumble.

glennh

I was only using Tucker as an example. I tried to search the other day for Bongino and had similar experience. He does have a channel btw.

It is cool though. If you guys think this site is better than Youtube then I guess there is nothing else to discuss. I think it needs a ton of work.

ie: For the last 4 hours when I pull up the main page and refresh to see what is new I am ONLY presented with a shark video. Hmm, your world awesome, My world sucks...

TheRightSide

I was only using Tucker as an example. I tried to search the other day for Bongino and had similar experience. He does have a channel btw.

It is cool though. If you guys think this site is better than Youtube then I guess there is nothing else to discuss. I think it needs a ton of work.

ie: For the last 4 hours when I pull up the main page and refresh to see what is new I am ONLY presented with a shark video. Hmm, your world awesome, My world sucks...
Rumble is only better than YT as far as being pro-free speech. You can kinda tell Rumble wasn't really out to be a YT replacement. They have functioned for years as they were. It's only because Bongino has been mentioning them that we see these "growing pains."

If my favorite creators are here, I'll consume their content here. If they aren't, I'll consume their content from whatever platform they're posting to. Until they move here. I'm going to consume content here as much as possible out of principle. Rumble will get better and better over time now that Bongino is moving here. It's not happening over night though. We need to stop comparing Rumble to YouTube. YouTube is well polished because they have put millions and millions of dollars in to it, and years and years of work. Rumble is free speech, YouTube is not. Apples and Oranges.

glennh

Except I'm reading posts from other people complaining rumble is reviewing videos just like YT. Also, lets be clear because while I hate Google in general they rarely totally delete someone's videos. They take away their ability to make money on it which is completely wrong but they aren't removing everything off the system. In fact I see tons of videos talking about how youtube sucks and that you should instead go use this other service and the videos have never been removed.

Again, I hate google so not praising them, just stating fact.

TheRightSide

I saw someone complain some of his videos are being reviewed. To each their own. No one is being forced to stick around.

Danthemason

I enjoy the chaotic freedom. I understand moderators. Can't abide the censors. You can never know it all, but you can always know more.

Koenig

Glenn
Ditto Glenn...navigating to search is just about impossible. I thought I was going to be eaten by that shark eventually. Now I have to look at a crazy Parrot for the next several days.

chrisrumble

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, you can pull your feed by going to My Feed in the top left menu. The search button is in the top bar, and the homepage will be updating more frequently. We try to keep "home videos" in the main area to keep things fair for the smaller creators. If you have suggestions, please let me know and I will be listening. But if your looking for your subscribed content, go to My Feed, in the top left menu or click here: https://rumble.com/subscriptions

You seem to be looking in the wrong place. Check "Your Feed" not the main page. Although today I am seeing Dan on the main page. But the Your Feed is where you see subbed videos.

Last edited:

Vpagano

Lol hang in there. Promise it will get easier. Are you on Parler? I found a lot of videos there from rumble which then helped me here

Knuddel

Rumble is only better than YT as far as being pro-free speech. You can kinda tell Rumble wasn't really out to be a YT replacement. They have functioned for years as they were. It's only because Bongino has been mentioning them that we see these "growing pains."

If my favorite creators are here, I'll consume their content here. If they aren't, I'll consume their content from whatever platform they're posting to. Until they move here. I'm going to consume content here as much as possible out of principle. Rumble will get better and better over time now that Bongino is moving here. It's not happening over night though. We need to stop comparing Rumble to YouTube. YouTube is well polished because they have put millions and millions of dollars in to it, and years and years of work. Rumble is free speech, YouTube is not. Apples and Oranges.
Wonderful written šŸ˜

Venge77

I agree with the post. As I said in a previous post, I came to Rumble after watching Dan Bongino promote it. Sure, I can watch Dan's videos here, and maybe a few others, but I still find that I am going to YouTube for 95% of my viewing content. There is not only no Fox content, which does hurt, but there is as yet no content from other leading conservative commentators. I enjoy watching Trump's rallies, but again, no video coverage on Rumble. So right now, this is the Dan Bongino website for me, and I'm going to YouTube for everything else. Sad but true.