Scheduling

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
Is there still no announcement about this feature @Mario ? Is it working properly now, so we can use it? I can't afford to rely on it and just try it out and my video be released too early! I need to be sure it's working correctly.
sorry about the delay on this, we never made an announcement but the scheduler is working as intended.

Scheduler is fairly simple, it marks the videos as private and publishes them on a given date/time as set by the user.

Currently is working exactly as intended with no reported issues.

sloggervlogger

Me again about scheduling. :rolleyes: Sorry, but I thought I'll better ask. Has anybody had a scheduled video go to full distribution?
I've got the suspicious feeling that scheduled videos don't get reviewed properly when they in the scheduling stage?!? It just seemed that the automated feature just leaves the video pending and than just puts limited on it. My last scheduled video got limited which is not a problem as I just gave it to someone else, who sold it straight away, but there is my point it was a really good video and strange for Rumble not wanting it. I didn't think twice of it at the time though, I normally just move on to another company if Rumble can't use a video of mine for full distribution, but now my second scheduled video has been pending for a few days which seems unusual and if I quote you @Mario you said" videos will continue to be reviewed as they are now, regardless of the schedule date. So if you upload today and it's supposed to go live next month, you video will be reviewed as if it were to go live immediately" So it should of been looked at by now to make the limited or full distribution choice. I don't want Rumble to lose out because there is some fault there with the automatic system?!?

sloggervlogger

Me again about scheduling. :rolleyes: Sorry, but I thought I'll better ask. Has anybody had a scheduled video go to full distribution?
I've got the suspicious feeling that scheduled videos don't get reviewed properly when they in the scheduling stage?!? It just seemed that the automated feature just leaves the video pending and than just puts limited on it. My last scheduled video got limited which is not a problem as I just gave it to someone else, who sold it straight away, but there is my point it was a really good video and strange for Rumble not wanting it. I didn't think twice of it at the time though, I normally just move on to another company if Rumble can't use a video of mine for full distribution, but now my second scheduled video has been pending for a few days which seems unusual and if I quote you @Mario you said" videos will continue to be reviewed as they are now, regardless of the schedule date. So if you upload today and it's supposed to go live next month, you video will be reviewed as if it were to go live immediately" So it should of been looked at by now to make the limited or full distribution choice. I don't want Rumble to lose out because there is some fault there with the automatic system?!?
@Mario I would be grateful if you could look into my above post from Friday. Nothing happened on the Friday afternoon either. So is still in pending mode.

sloggervlogger

Oh boy, this is getting frustrating now, nobody answers any emails or any answers on here. Not sure what's happening. Mario is obviously not available, but you would think there would be somebody else to answer emails at least.

BenW

Oh boy, this is getting frustrating now, nobody answers any emails or any answers on here. Not sure what's happening. Mario is obviously not available, but you would think there would be somebody else to answer emails at least.
Are you talking about the video with the ‘vending machine’ ?

PubgMasterGame

i have tried scedulaing once it just makes videos private only but they are getting reviewed once they are uploaded from what i understand from your words if u upload 3 videos may be for whole week , your videos will all be reviewed once and may be only 1 full distribution not 3 i think

sloggervlogger

i have tried scedulaing once it just makes videos private only but they are getting reviewed once they are uploaded from what i understand from your words if u upload 3 videos may be for whole week , your videos will all be reviewed once and may be only 1 full distribution not 3 i think
Yep, as Mario said they suppose to be reviewed normally just like our non-scheduled videos, but this is obviously not the case.

BenW

Yes that was one of the videos I had for scheduling. It's still pending at the moment. Which only happens when I schedule videos, so something is up with the scheduling. I might just delete it now.
So it went from ‘privat’ to ‘visible’ but still in a pending mode for some days now. That is indeed not how it should be. Annoying for you, hope they fix it soon.