Scheduled vids

Hi!

I had started scheduling videos, I saw that some I had scheduled were rumbling this morning. Do vids still get approved/looked at even if they are scheduled out in the future?

I was so excited if this is the case, I thought that vids might get looked on the scheduled date vs the upload date. It would be amazing to know you have approved vids scheduled to post.😊

Thanks!

sloggervlogger

The last I heard this feature is still a test version. Not sure if that changed yet. But for me it didn't work properly when I tried. This is what Mario said: "
We'll be making an announcement on this feature soon. We're trying to get it perfect before it goes live.
All details will be included, but I can tell you in advance that videos will continue to be reviewed as they are now, regardless of the schedule date. So if you upload today and it's supposed to go live next month, you video will be reviewed as if it were to go live immediately. "

Maxyviral

The last I heard this feature is still a test version. Not sure if that changed yet. But for me it didn't work properly when I tried. This is what Mario said: "
We'll be making an announcement on this feature soon. We're trying to get it perfect before it goes live.
All details will be included, but I can tell you in advance that videos will continue to be reviewed as they are now, regardless of the schedule date. So if you upload today and it's supposed to go live next month, you video will be reviewed as if it were to go live immediately. "
hmmm i see