"Rumbling"

BenW

Trustworthy Member
Ok so i got 2 full distributions then that is great thanks everyone!!

Now how do I get paid? Do i wait for the views to get to the point that I get more than $50? or i will get paid for the views and when the videos get sold?
When you have at least $50 you can cash out.

BenW

Trustworthy Member
So even after it gets sold will i still get paid for the views indefinitely?
Rumble has the exclusive rights if you chose video management (so you 'sold' your video to them) Others can license it for commercials or TV shows etc. and you will get money for that too, besides the views. But if I'm wrong I hope a staffmember of Rumble can correct me.

rassimbog

So even after it gets sold will i still get paid for the views indefinitely?
The video belongs to Rumble with video management option
You earn income. The video has already been sold to the Rumble company, they menage it constantly to the end of existence.
You still get paid for the views

Rumble has the exclusive rights if you chose video management (so you 'sold' your video to them) Others can license it for commercials or TV shows etc. and you will get money for that too, besides the views. But if I'm wrong I hope a staffmember of Rumble can correct me.
Yeah that seems fair enough!

Thank you dear sir!

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Estimated earnings update when you get viiews, or soon after. You'll need to wait until they are finalized in about 120 days before you can cash out and get your money.

ray1876

Ok so i got 2 full distributions then that is great thanks everyone!!

Now how do I get paid? Do i wait for the views to get to the point that I get more than $50? or i will get paid for the views and when the videos get sold?
You can always cashout whenever it gets to at least $50. Not before. Funds come in at various times depending on when Rumble gets paid.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
Ok thank you!! Let's hope i sell something. I haven't sold anything yet.
I am your third subscriber. Would you be so kind as to subscribe to my channel? I'll watch a few of your videos later on.
https://rumble.com/user/DavidMcNab/
Hover over my link and go to my channel. The subscribe button is up on the right. Others here will likely reciprocate too :)

If you don't mind a suggestion, longer descriptions with your videos...300 words or more, will greatly increase your chances and your earnings. Read a few descriptions on the videos of the active members in this forum for some ideas if you like. It's very helpful for the content approvers to have a story to market with your video.

sloggervlogger

Ok thank you!! Let's hope i sell something. I haven't sold anything yet.
Don't expect any money too soon! Even if a video does get promoted to full management, it might take months for payments to come through! So don't give up if you don't see any money coming in the first few month. And remember quality, rather than quantity. Few second videos don't normally do the job.

I am your third subscriber. Would you be so kind as to subscribe to my channel? I'll watch a few of your videos later on.
https://rumble.com/user/DavidMcNab/
Hover over my link and go to my channel. The subscribe button is up on the right. Others here will likely reciprocate too :)

If you don't mind a suggestion, longer descriptions with your videos...300 words or more, will greatly increase your chances and your earnings. Read a few descriptions on the videos of the active members in this forum for some ideas if you like. It's very helpful for the content approvers to have a story to market with your video.
Thank you! Subscribed as well, no I don't mind! suggestions are very welcome! Will add more words then!

Don't expect any money too soon! Even if a video does get promoted to full management, it might take months for payments to come through! So don't give up if you don't see any money coming in the first few month. And remember quality, rather than quantity. Few second videos don't normally do the job.
What do you mean months for the payments to come through? Even if i checkout? or for the views/earnings to actually be shown on my dashboard?

thank you sir!

sloggervlogger

Thank you! Subscribed as well, no I don't mind! suggestions are very welcome! Will add more words then!

What do you mean months for the payments to come through? Even if i checkout? or for the views/earnings to actually be shown on my dashboard?

thank you sir!
If you reached the $50, than you can cash out straight away. This gets paid on the second Friday from when you cashed out. 3rd party earnings take months to show up. Our last 3rd party payment was for Nov 2017. So you see how far behind it is.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
One other thing I would suggest is no more than 2-3 video uploads per day. There seems to be a limited number of approved videos so you're better to pace yourself.