"Rumbling"

@cseh_17 Thank you for the detailed breakdown on the current procedures. I had always planned to re-upload all "rejected" videos after a bit of editing and it sounds like NOW is a good time to start doing it. I'm also about ready to begin embedding my "Rumble" linked videos in posts to see if I'm able to get a bump on my view counts. Thanks again and best wishes always!

Rumble rank is a very complex ranking system used from Rumble.
Basically every video you upload, is run trough an algorithm, that determines it's rank. If your video is performing well, and gets a high ranking, it will be accepted in couple of hours, or maybe one day. If it performs less better, it will Rumble for a couple of days. And if the ranking is low, but still up for full distribution, it will Rumble for a couple of weeks (7-8-9).
The ranking algorithm is, let's say, not public, but I can tell you, that from many, it takes in consideration among others, the number of your subscribers, how well are your videos performing, and and and...

i agree Kenica, would be nice to know why some get limited when you feel what you submitted is interesting and that others would think the same. I have learned from being on here just one a month ,that ** means so far ,always limited gets chosen by the rumble team. And also that changing a title can make a video go profit sharing, have had that twice.
Anyhow, its a learning curve for sure, please check out my channel and subscribe if you enjoy what i have published. Thanks, and ill do the same.
cdngreenwaterdiver

DavidMcNab

how do i make money from the videos i upload to rumble?
Hello Balarick and welcome to Rumble. I've sent you a message with a more detailed answer, but basically, you upload and hope to achieve "front page promotion" approval on your videos. "Limited Distribution" will generally mean less earnings. Rumble promotes your videos and places ads on them. Then they pay you 60% of all ad revenue. (It's a little bit more complicated when you look at YouTube earnings through Rumble, but 60% is the share on Rumble views and MSN, Yahoo, AOL etc)
Your goal is to upload interesting, unique and marketable videos that get you that promotion. Of course, that's the tricky part. Predicting what will be most marketable is a complicated process.

I've uploaded 18 videos 1 (Goofy dog humorously licks window) of them got accepted for profit sharing and be featured on their front page and promoted with their partners. (Don't completely understand what this means if this is the full distribution or not, and the others got accepted for limited distribution and they are shown as live in my profile.
Then i uploaded another 5 videos and all of them are in the rumbling face for 1 day now. 1(Bat flies into church during wedding ceremony) of them tho has been accepted for profit sharing, i got an email, but still shows as rumbling instead of live in my profile. Why is that? and why have the other 4 gone from pending to rumbling without any emails apart from that specific one that got profit sharing?

Also can someone explain to me limited/full distribution vs profit sharing?

Thanks in advance fellow rumblers!

BenW

I've uploaded 18 videos 1 (Goofy dog humorously licks window) of them got accepted for profit sharing and be featured on their front page and promoted with their partners. (Don't completely understand what this means if this is the full distribution or not, and the others got accepted for limited distribution and they are shown as live in my profile.
Then i uploaded another 5 videos and all of them are in the rumbling face for 1 day now. 1(Bat flies into church during wedding ceremony) of them tho has been accepted for profit sharing, i got an email, but still shows as rumbling instead of live in my profile. Why is that? and why have the other 4 gone from pending to rumbling without any emails apart from that specific one that got profit sharing?

Also can someone explain to me limited/full distribution vs profit sharing?

Thanks in advance fellow rumblers!
What I understood is that limited and full distribution is profit sharing. If you choose for video management than Rumble gets 40% and you 60% of the earnings (Rumble views) This percentage is for the YouTube views 10/90%. Limited means they share it on one or two platforms and full means they share it on several platforms like MSN, Yahoo etc.

What I understood is that limited and full distribution is profit sharing. If you choose for video management than Rumble gets 40% and you 60% of the earnings (Rumble views) This percentage is for the YouTube views 10/90%. Limited means they share it on one or two platforms and full means they share it on several platforms like MSN, Yahoo etc.
Ok i see, this is as far as I understood too. But the thing is that I either get an email saying that it got approved as limited distribution click the link to accept blah blah you know the drill i assume :p or profit sharing which says:
Congratulations, you have been approved for profit sharing for your upload "Name of video". Our editorial staff just selected this content to be featured on our front page and promoted with our partners.

If you are interested in making more money, just keep uploading your best videos to Rumble!

Approved Content: "Name of video"
I never got an email saying for example "You got approved for Full Distribution"

Edit: So is there such an email? or does the above email that mentions profit sharing actually mean full distribution?

Ok i see, this is as far as I understood too. But the thing is that I either get an email saying that it got approved as limited distribution click the link to accept blah blah you know the drill i assume :p or profit sharing which says:

I never got an email saying for example "You got approved for Full Distribution"

Edit: So is there such an email? or does the above email that mentions profit sharing actually mean full distribution?
You don't get an email with full management it just goes live.