"Rumbling"

cseh_17

Good old days :D
I got one accepted 2 days ago, after 5 weeks, and still have 2. 1 week, and couple of days.

nademedeiros

I've got NINE videos rumbling!! It's gotta be some sort of record!! And the oldest one is, again, at 9 weeks... do you think I'll break my own record?? Place your bets...

Yates13

@nademedeiros I had 10 videos rumbling at once and all ten were "rejected" at the same time. I got mad and removed all of them from rumble. I thought it was just a quick way for them to clear up their backlog. However, I believe they are now attempting to approve almost all videos with either full or partial distribution. Your videos are always good and I suspect that they will all get picked up at some point. Good luck and best wishes always.

Yates13

@nademedeiros After further recollection... I believe those 10 videos were not "rumbling" they were "pending" at the time of being "rejected". Your videos are much more likely to be approved since they are rumbling.

nademedeiros

Oh, ok... you scared there, @Yates13... cause I've never seen a video get rejected after it was rumbling (I thought one of mine had, but it turns out that it was all a big misunderstanding)!
I've had videos pending for a long time that got rejected all at once, as well...
Hoping for the best!

cseh_17

Let me raise the fog a bit.

A video that is Rumbling can be, and will be Rejected, if necessary. Happened to me, after 2 weeks.

However what is happening now, is something completely different. Since the new features were lunched, all of the videos will be approved. That means:

1.You will upload a video.
2.It will stay pending thill it is verified for legitimate content (2-3 days)
3.If is OK, it will go Rumbling, and will stay like that up to 9-10 weeks (or less, it depends on the Rumble rank)
4.This process is automatic
5.Now comes the human part. Sorted in a 'line' by Rumble Rank, the video will get:
a. limited low distribution
b. limited medium distribution
c. full distribution
again all this depending on the Rumble rank.

So, 9 videos Rumbling, may turn out to be a great deal! ;)