Yes. The confirm mail. People should know.Know this to.
'' But as it already was said, your chances that a video will be accepted for non-exclusive management, are more likely than for exclusive management. '' Know this to. I mean, for refferals, they need to know this.
I don't know, but I still find the app under the expectations.
1.The structure is not quite simple
2. To many things, but still not the important ones! If I want a big amount of information I will log in on the website.
3. The app should only give you functions like: upload a new video, your account overview, management of your videos, and the possibility to withdraw money, from your account and of course access to the community!
4. Still when you log in to the "new app" you are still not able to see the actual status of your videos. If it is Rumbling, sold or whatever. You have the 2 categories, but nothing exact.
5. All in one, the app, as I already said, feels pretty overloaded and unstable.
6. Bug or not, I had to log in every time again, when I closed the app.
7. On iOS the integration from fingerprint scanner would also make the difference between an app and a premium app.
My choice? Not installed. And wont instal it until it feel more friendly and stable. Pretty much do go, but we are here to help with critics and feedback.
sold or pending. But pending and rumbling is the same in the app... Which in my opinion is a pretty amateur mistake. And also if you use only the app, you won't be able to see if your video is accepted for limited distribution. It still appears as pending, though you have to accept the limited distribution conditions in 30 days, or you lose it. Everything what I write here, is strictly my experience with the app.
As it was already said in an other topic, they are trying to review all the videos within 2 weeks. You're not even reached the 2 weeks. As my colleague said, some of us, still have videos Rumbling since 10+ weeks.
Most of my videos that had the title and description changed got approved (sometimes after a few weeks), but I had one that, even though it was quickly changed, it was rejected after months of rumbling, @trarau... right now I have 3 videos videos rumbling (only the most recent one didn't have anything changed), and one of them has been like that for 4 and a half weeks... Let's hope!