Rumble's Top Referral Every Week

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
we should make contest for this as it will help rumble to grow and may be know " amount of referrals for every creator "
The problem with this idea, is how you separate good referrals from bad ones?. It may take more than a week for new users to submit content and get used to the platform.
If someone just creates fake accounts to increase their referral numbers, it defeats the purpose of enticing new users.

That's why we pay a 5% fee as a way to promote referrals. If you refer tons of fake users it'll lead to nowhere, and we are not about to start promoting that sort of bad behavior, but if you refer good users, then you will be rewarded accordingly.

PubgMasterGame

The problem with this idea, is how you separate good referrals from bad ones?. It may take more than a week for new users to submit content and get used to the platform.
If someone just creates fake accounts to increase their referral numbers, it defeats the purpose of enticing new users.

That's why we pay a 5% fee as a way to promote referrals. If you refer tons of fake users it'll lead to nowhere, and we are not about to start promoting that sort of bad behavior, but if you refer good users, then you will be rewarded accordingly.
well with some rules for new referrals as may " be active on forum , number and quality of videos in their 1st week , number of rumbles on their videos "

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
you will get commission for Rumble Earnings only , not referral commission for YouTube or 3rd Party , That's what i heard so far
Hi PUBGmaster, this is not entirely accurate.

You do get 5% of ALL earnings your referrals receive from videos. But you cannot get revenue from things like their own referrals, for example if your referral made $100 from their referrals, you will not receive $5, but if they made $100 from a video, regardless if it's Rumble, Youtube or 3rd party, you WILL receive $5.

einsteinparrot

@Mario I referred someone in March and I know they had a video that did really well in July. When do they show up on my referral page and when will I get my commission?
@Mario Thanks for the clarification to @PubgMasterGame comment. However, I'd still like to know when commission payouts on referrals occur and when do they show up on our referral page? The person I referred has told me that to date she has made around $2,500.

DavidMcNab

I've done a lot of experimenting on this. I have well over 100 referrals. The majority just don't get far, but the ones who stuck with it have earned me a little bit. It does work.
I'd say that, like videos, you need to be ready for a lot of them producing less than what seems a decent return. I think the average person tries two or three videos and expects that they will be viral. Very few realize how unpredictable the internet is.
But the few who do earn you something make it worth it when you average it out.
And there's always the possibility of the big one!

I've had an occasional email from my "referrer" who sees when I've had a good month. Her return vs. effort spent would be pretty good.

Mario

Creator Support Team
Staff member
@Mario Thanks for the clarification to @PubgMasterGame comment. However, I'd still like to know when commission payouts on referrals occur and when do they show up on our referral page? The person I referred has told me that to date she has made around $2,500.
I'm sorry @einsteinparrot, I don't see either of your referrals having made this much money. Email support with your referrals username to confirm, it's possibly they never used your link and it was never set up properly.