Rumble voting keeps giving me option to vote only for my video

BLLRMD

Went on Rumble to check status of my video ranking and a video of mine keeps popping up continuously for me to vote on it. This video is not the one I was checking on. Only voted once then got off screen. This has happened before. Guess when I upload more than one video and they post at different times and even if I finish my voting it gives the option to vote on new videos posted.. but seems to be just my new ones that pop up and repeat over and over to vote on. Just an FYI. Question do other videos that post at different times get a late start on voting? When applying time to videos to post and your CST in Texas what time is best to apply so your video starts when Rumble starts? What are the best ideas about posting videos when you apply date/time? Also, why do some videos post before date and time? Thank you.

DavidMcNab

Trustworthy Member
I don't think it's flawless yet, but the deadline for getting in on the battle seemed to be 8pm EST. And if you miss the day of upload, I think you'll likely get it on the battles the next day.
Go to your app and update it if you use an android device to play. It was updated a few days ago. Try a restart on your device too if you have troubles.
I occasionally don't see a video get included, but mostly it works well.
I also see some uploaders with sevral videos so I doubt there's a limit of two or three per uploader that I first wondered about. .

BLLRMD

I don't think it's flawless yet, but the deadline for getting in on the battle seemed to be 8pm EST. And if you miss the day of upload, I think you'll likely get it on the battles the next day.
Go to your app and update it if you use an android device to play. It was updated a few days ago. Try a restart on your device too if you have troubles.
I occasionally don't see a video get included, but mostly it works well.
I also see some uploaders with sevral videos so I doubt there's a limit of two or three per uploader that I first wondered about. .
I update my phone a about twice a week but will do again today. How do you do an update on the APP? Seems for the last 2 weeks when I get on to check how my video is rumbling in afternoon is when it either adds one of my others pending or it shows other creators videos. So I really wasn't sure if some get uploaded after the rumble starts to vote on videos. But will try the suggestion. Thank you again much appreciated

cdngreenwaterdiver

Went on Rumble to check status of my video ranking and a video of mine keeps popping up continuously for me to vote on it. This video is not the one I was checking on. Only voted once then got off screen. This has happened before. Guess when I upload more than one video and they post at different times and even if I finish my voting it gives the option to vote on new videos posted.. but seems to be just my new ones that pop up and repeat over and over to vote on. Just an FYI. Question do other videos that post at different times get a late start on voting? When applying time to videos to post and your CST in Texas what time is best to apply so your video starts when Rumble starts? What are the best ideas about posting videos when you apply date/time? Also, why do some videos post before date and time? Thank you.
Keep voting for yourself if it allows it ;-)